So which is better? Trump's politics of "division" or Obama's politics of "unity"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Watching Obama talk, he says the country can solve any problem as long as we work together. That a unified country is strongest. Obama says he wants to reach out to Republicans. Be the Party of Lincoln.

Look at the Democratic Party. A rainbow coalition. And all the white people Republicans don't want.

Trump says some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge. He says again and again, the "other" party in his speeches.

Which is better for the country. Diversity or mostly all white?

And come on people, you can't say Trump supports unity.

So which is better for the country?

Unity or division?

I really want to know why division is better.

Has there ever been a President that used the politics of division more than Barack Obama did? I know he promised to be the first "post racial" President, R-Derp but let's be honest...his actions consistently fell short of that goal.

• Banned
Has there ever been a President that used the politics of division more than Barack Obama did? I know he promised to be the first "post racial" President, R-Derp but let's be honest...his actions consistently fell short of that goal.
Explain how? Who is he dividing and how did he do it?

• Banned
Obama said there is no black America, no white America, no poor America, no rich America. There is just America.

begquestion.jpg

Watching Obama talk, he says the country can solve any problem as long as we work together. That a unified country is strongest. Obama says he wants to reach out to Republicans. Be the Party of Lincoln.

Look at the Democratic Party. A rainbow coalition. And all the white people Republicans don't want.

Trump says some Mexicans don't rape. A Mexican can't be a good judge. He says again and again, the "other" party in his speeches.

Unity or division?

Trumps policy of unity is better than 0bama’s policy and history of division.

Fell short, try he was the most incompetent and vindictive president since Andrew Jackson established the Ds as the most corrupt party in any great power.

Obama said there is no black America, no white America, no poor America, no rich America. There is just America.

Such an inspiring speech! Yet once he became President he weighed in on social issues repeatedly where he took sides before the facts were even in. You can't remember those...can you, R-Derp? Why am I not shocked!

Evil is as evil does. As a corrupt Commie crook from Chicago only his skin color enabled his reelection.

i don't know why any Real American would want to stand with any 'mrobama' suppoter DeanRD .

Unity or division?

How many riots has Trump sanctioned?

Obama+Unity.

LOL_600X315.png

Last edited:

Unity or division?

you caring about unity?.....you are the most divisive poster in this forum.... maybe you are fooling 1 or 2 new posters,but you aint foolin anyone here who has been here longer than 2 months...now do you know why you get treated like you do?.....

Unity or division?

The division of opinion is the best to find a good middle ground on any subject. It helps but only for those who can think without yelling. There are some goals that a just a bad idea and these will be rejected by the majority and this is the pathway to follow.

Unity or division?

Obama+Unity.

LOL_600X315.png
I can not recall any president who did that in any manner. No possible.

Don't worry cupcake, any divisiveness Obama fostered will be gone within 2 years.

:itsok:

We were better together before him, and we'll be better together after him.

Bush wasn't exactly good, either.

Unity or division?

Obama+Unity.

LOL_600X315.png
I can not recall any president who did that in any manner. No possible.

"In a snub of pleas made by President-elect Trump's camp to put an end to the unrest, President Obama told a press conference in Berlin he had no intention of quietening the crowds.

'I wouldn't advise them to be silent,' he said in response to a question about anti-Trump protests and riots which have unleashed chaos in several states since the election."

President Obama encourages Trump protesters and eggs on young voters to engage | Daily Mail Online

Fact: There were more riots during Obama's 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined.

He was/is a riot-fostering piece of shit.

Forum List

Back