So where were the national protests over this white woman killed by a black cop?

Two charges in Minneapolis that many Australians became aware of after the shooting death of unarmed Sydney woman Justine Ruszczyk Damond, in her pyjamas in a back alley, at the hands of a police officer in 2017.
The prosecutor said bringing charges in cases involving police officers normally take from nine months to one year.
“This is the same charges that we made when we charged former Minneapolis Police officer Mohamed Noor,” he said.
Noor, the officer who shot and killed Damond, was sentenced to 12 1/2 years in prison after he was convicted of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Jeronimo Yanez, the officer who killed Philando Castile, was acquitted on all charges.
In 2017 Ms Ruszczyk, a 40-year-old Australian life coach and yoga instructor, called 911 when she heard a woman’s screams from an alley behind her house.
She was fatally shot in the stomach by Noor from his squad car after approaching barefoot in the darkness. He testified he feared he was being ambushed.

Why are we all so excited over a BLACK man killed by a white cop BUT NOTHING of the equal NATIONAL riots, angst when a WHITE woman was killed by a black cop???

View attachment 344417View attachment 344418
Are you truly that fucking stupid to not comprehend the WIDELY different circumstances between that shooting Downunder and the way those cops in Minneapolis wantonly murdered George Floyd? Or are you just being another dumbass shit stirring piece of garbage?
Explain the difference because it wasn't a shooting down under dumb shit! She was an Australian in Minneapolis by a Minneapolis Black cop! And there was YES a big difference! Floyd was alive... and died because of stress on his body from RESISTING ARREST!!!! She was totally shot in the stomach for NO CAUSE. But because the cop was BLACK and she was white... he got off with 12 years! Wow... Talk about racial bias!
Two charges in Minneapolis that many Australians became aware of after the shooting death of unarmed Sydney woman Justine Ruszczyk Damond, in her pyjamas in a back alley, at the hands of a police officer in 2017.
The prosecutor said bringing charges in cases involving police officers normally take from nine months to one year.
“This is the same charges that we made when we charged former Minneapolis Police officer Mohamed Noor,” he said.
Noor, the officer who shot and killed Damond, was sentenced to 12 1/2 years in prison after he was convicted of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Jeronimo Yanez, the officer who killed Philando Castile, was acquitted on all charges.
In 2017 Ms Ruszczyk, a 40-year-old Australian life coach and yoga instructor, called 911 when she heard a woman’s screams from an alley behind her house.
She was fatally shot in the stomach by Noor from his squad car after approaching barefoot in the darkness. He testified he feared he was being ambushed.

Why are we all so excited over a BLACK man killed by a white cop BUT NOTHING of the equal NATIONAL riots, angst when a WHITE woman was killed by a black cop???

Are you truly that fucking stupid to not comprehend the WIDELY different circumstances between that shooting Downunder and the way those cops in Minneapolis wantonly murdered George Floyd? Or are you just being another dumbass shit stirring piece of garbage?
My error for misreading your post! I failed due diligence in this particular case!

HOWEVER DUMBASS, there is still no fucking meaningful parallel between the two cases! The way George Floyd died and the way his life was snuffed out over nearly nine minutes with such disregard for his life, while in the final minutes of of Floyd's life, Officer Chauvin nonchalantly drove his knee into the neck of his VICTIM with his hand in his fucking pocket and left his knee and hand in place for over two minutes after being informed Floyd had NO PULSE! Those circumstances are far different from Cop with Gun on Victim in the dark.
Because too many people of color are dying at the hand of Cops every MONTH, you fucking IDIOT! And that's the same kind of thinking that was so very prevalent back during the First Jim Crow. Are you among those who are trying to bring that thinking back out in the open as the new MAGA emerges from the beating breasts of the New Great White Americans? Being of color is not a fucking crime you stupid bastard!

So it was OK for the black Minneapolis cop to shoot the unarmed white woman back in 2017?
My point was why did the MSM say the cop was "non-white" but they have NO problem to say Floyd was black?
The truly sad part of all this is how people like you are so easily manipulated by the MSM.
I've had classes back in the 60s in journalism and had classmates who later went on to be editors/producers of news and these people still believe as they
did in the 60s that America is bad. White people are bad. Poor black people are special.
Yea... these are some good examples of how black people are special and whites are bad...

Explain the difference because it wasn't a shooting down under dumb shit! She was an Australian in Minneapolis by a Minneapolis Black cop! And there was YES a big difference! Floyd was alive... and died because of stress on his body from RESISTING ARREST!!!! She was totally shot in the stomach for NO CAUSE. But because the cop was BLACK and she was white... he got off with 12 years! Wow... Talk about racial bias!

My error for misreading your post! I failed due diligence in this particular case!

HOWEVER DUMBASS, there is still no fucking meaningful parallel between the two cases! The way George Floyd died and the way his life was snuffed out over nearly nine minutes with such disregard for his life, while in the final minutes of of Floyd's life, Officer Chauvin nonchalantly drove his knee into the neck of his VICTIM with his hand in his fucking pocket and left his knee and hand in place for over two minutes after being informed Floyd had NO PULSE! Those circumstances are far different from Cop with Gun on Victim in the dark.
Because too many people of color are dying at the hand of Cops every MONTH, you fucking IDIOT! And that's the same kind of thinking that was so very prevalent back during the First Jim Crow. Are you among those who are trying to bring that thinking back out in the open as the new MAGA emerges from the beating breasts of the New Great White Americans? Being of color is not a fucking crime you stupid bastard!

So it was OK for the black Minneapolis cop to shoot the unarmed white woman back in 2017?
My point was why did the MSM say the cop was "non-white" but they have NO problem to say Floyd was black?
The truly sad part of all this is how people like you are so easily manipulated by the MSM.
I've had classes back in the 60s in journalism and had classmates who later went on to be editors/producers of news and these people still believe as they
did in the 60s that America is bad. White people are bad. Poor black people are special.
Yea... these are some good examples of how black people are special and whites are bad...
Really, that is your point? That's your fucking point for real????

Don't piss on my pant leg and try to convince me it's raining asshole. No where in the article you provided in the OP was the term "non-white" use to describe anyone involved! Basing your claim on that fiction using the article in the OP AND NO OTHER, sets you up, by your own devices, as a fucking liar. Now will you devise another lie for cover of this one or what, Slick?
You really want to go there, sport? It's still not raining, fool! While you were fucking up your verbs in journalism class ("I've had classes back in the 60s....") I was busy in the Navy learning more concrete lesson of life and judgement. I got my chance for college when I was 40+. Before I entered, I had a shit load of life experiences to draw from, and had learned by then to avoid making sweeping generalizations and assumption, because some people will surprise the shit right out of you at times and blow those dreamed assumptions right out of the water. So for your dumb ass, carrying that extra burden of bigotry and hate, you've cut your self off from so much because you'll never taste any flavor but vanilla.

Black on white crime doesn’t matter for the media. It doesn’t move forward their bullshit narrative of White Privilege and Racism.

Well they wouldn't want to implicate their precious men in blue, eh?

40% domestic violence rate and murdering 500 whites a year.

That seems healthy, amiright?

This has been covered likely 500 times. The right thing was done in this case. The officer was fired, arrested and put in prison.

I see where he is lying in an attempt to get out also.

This is the result of running a city by virtue signaling and elevating people who check the right political identity boxes, over competence.

This has been covered likely 500 times. The right thing was done in this case. The officer was fired, arrested and put in prison.

He wasn't arrested three days after the killing....A proper investigation and grand jury proceeding was followed.

The people doing all the screeching now want Derek Chauvin declared guilty yesterday and summarily hanged in the street.

He wasn't arrested three days after the killing....A proper investigation and grand jury proceeding was followed.

The people doing all the screeching now want Derek Chauvin declared guilty yesterday and summarily hanged in the street.

I've seen no one say that. Hyperbolic arguments do not sway or impress me.

It was claimed an investigation would take 9 months to a year. It took 4 days. Change.

Yea kill that cop too, what is your point?

If it's we need police reform, we all agree? lol
Another call for mob "justice."

Wtf is wrong with you?

It was claimed an investigation would take 9 months to a year. It took 4 days. Change.
Change, schmange....The charging and prosecution is being rushed because all of the fucking rioting, and you goddamn well know it.

Change, schmange....The charging and prosecution is being rushed because all of the fucking rioting, and you goddamn well know it.

Floyd was arrested even before all the evidence was collected.

The fake $20.00 bill was collected, fool.

The fake $20.00 bill was collected, fool.

You say it was fake..........

Forum List

Back