Unarmed white man shot by black policeman

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Do we even need to mention it was in Chicago? I mean, it is the most violent place on earth, so much so that crime simply is not reported at all because it has become the norm. We will go with this theory instead of the one that the reason Chicago and its murders go unreported is that it is such a democrat bastion from hell so as not to put a bad light on the corrupt nature and inhumanity of Progressivism that lets it continue.

So where are the rioters for this unarmed man who was brutalized and murdered by a black police man? Where are the burning building in protest for this man? Where are the endless number of Leftists paid by George Soros to light up every city in the US in protest? That's right, they don't care and never will, along with the media.

Do we even need to mention it was in Chicago? I mean, it is the most violent place on earth, so much so that crime simply is not reported at all because it has become the norm. We will go with this theory instead of the one that the reason Chicago and its murders go unreported is that it is such a democrat bastion from hell so as not to put a bad light on the corrupt nature and inhumanity of Progressivism that lets it continue.

So where are the rioters for this unarmed man who was brutalized and murdered by a black police man? Where are the burning building in protest for this man? Where are the endless number of Leftists paid by George Soros to light up every city in the US in protest? That's right, they don't care and never will, along with the media.
I'm going to the hood to loot! Oh, nevermind.

well he told him to give her partner her hands

lol

i doubt she passes the required physical wtf

Doesnt play for me. I can tell you one thing. You can bet the Black cop didnt shot him because he was white nor will he have a history of shooting white people.

it's a woman

there is a male black cop too but he barely reacts its sorta weird

like he expected her to shoot him hahahaha

Well, well, well. How WILL the liberal lunatics that post on these threads spin THIS one? It will most likely be hilarious to observe.

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?
Please refer to post #6 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?
Less than whites getting killed by cop. You know that already, and all this looting is shaming Floyd. Even his family is telling them to stop, but you don't care. MAKE ORANGE MAN LOOK BAD! Even though you will run over Floyds family to do it.

The one shot was only white, so it doesn't matter.

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?
Please refer to post #6 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Hey dickweed! Why don't you take post #6 and cram it up your alimentary canal!

Thanks a bunch!

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?
Less than whites getting killed by cop. You know that already, and all this looting is shaming Floyd. Even his family is telling them to stop, but you don't care. MAKE ORANGE MAN LOOK BAD! Even though you will run over Floyds family to do it.
Ummm... No. That isn't true at all.

Because he makes one.

How many did Floyd make?
Ummm... No. That isn't true at all.
Yes, it's very true. You loons are dangerous.

Forum List

Back