So, Where Is The Irish-American Experience Museum?

I was going to put a pithy comment here stating that "it is right next door to the Slovenian-American Museum" but it turns out there ACTUALLY IS a Slovenian Heritage museum that is located in Cleveland.
(Cleveland is the home of the largest number of Slovenians outside of Slovenia proper and is where my folks landed when they escaped from what was then Tito's Jugoslavia)
The Slovenian Museum & Archives, (SMA), is located on St.Clair Avenue in Cleveland. The Slovenian Union also maintains a museum in Joliet, IL.
Sometimes being a smart-*ss will actually teach one something!

I was going to put a pithy comment here stating that "it is right next door to the Slovenian-American Museum" but it turns out there ACTUALLY IS a Slovenian Heritage museum that is located in Cleveland.
(Cleveland is the home of the largest number of Slovenians outside of Slovenia proper and is where my folks landed when they escaped from what was then Tito's Jugoslavia)
The Slovenian Museum & Archives, (SMA), is located on St.Clair Avenue in Cleveland. The Slovenian Union also maintains a museum in Joliet, IL.
Sometimes being a smart-*ss will actually teach one something!
That Slovenian thing is a private undertaking relying on donations while the neosegregationist black museum is part of the Smithsonian.

It's in Albany, New York.

Irish-US.org

...or did you mean for this to be a butthurt whiny white guy thread, rather than an actual request for information?

Nah, but considering the Irish caught a lot of the same shit as the blacks, yet pulled themselves up and later dominated business and politics in America, one would think they deserve a fancy build on the Mall.

Forum List

Back