So, when was the last time an executive Air Force aircraft malfunctioned?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Unbelievable. So this is what she is doing.

“I’m good. I’m good,” she told reporters after she deplaned. “We all said a little prayer, but we’re good.”
Can she get any more dramatic than that?
Sure, she could sprint to an anonymous message board and start an apoplectic thread about it.

According to you it's all Kamala's fault..
Okay, it is the Deep State preventing Harris from having to embarrass the United States with a big nothing burger.

Northern Central America needs disruptive investment that catalyzes inclusive economic growth. That means the United States partnering with the private sector to force down formal and informal barriers to competition. It means the United States being intentionally disruptive in its development efforts. Helping small hold coffee farmers simply subsist, for example, cannot be how success is defined. The United States must use its development tools, including the U.S. Development Finance Corporation, to nurture meaningful market access — at scale — for those farmers and others like them.

According to you it's all Kamala's fault..
Okay, it is the Deep State preventing Harris from having to embarrass the United States with a big nothing burger.

Northern Central America needs disruptive investment that catalyzes inclusive economic growth. That means the United States partnering with the private sector to force down formal and informal barriers to competition. It means the United States being intentionally disruptive in its development efforts. Helping small hold coffee farmers simply subsist, for example, cannot be how success is defined. The United States must use its development tools, including the U.S. Development Finance Corporation, to nurture meaningful market access — at scale — for those farmers and others like them.
She is going tomorrow.

30 minutes in and the "malfunction" didn't precipitate an immediate landing to the nearest available airfield?

I call BULLSHIT!

Seems to me that AF1 had an emergency return as a precaution when Obama was POTUS due to the air conditioning system goofing up.

30 minutes in and the "malfunction" didn't precipitate an immediate landing to the nearest available airfield?

I call BULLSHIT!

Seems to me that AF1 had an emergency return as a precaution when Obama was POTUS due to the air conditioning system goofing up.
That's an actual problem at altitude....You have O2 levels to worry about just as much as cabin temps.

“I’m good. I’m good,” she told reporters after she deplaned. “We all said a little prayer, but we’re good.”
She's just another place holder...she isn't meant to be the ruler. If she goes bye=bye, Hilliary can become vp and joe can step down.

I call BULLSHIT!
Only because you have no idea how Aircraft are maintained or what the myriad of possible malfunctions may precipitate.

This is perfectly normal.

No. Those airplanes are probably flown every three days, no matter if there is a passenger, or not.

I was in the Navy working on F18, and I know the truth.
And? What does that have to do with what I said.

It is not unusual for an aircraft to return from a malfunction and not land at the nearest airfield. That actually happens more often than the latter because most forced landings are not from an issue that would require an immediate emergency landing. How often they are flown is irrelevant. Maintenance issues happen.

They happen less on these particular aircraft because they are massively over maintained but there is nothing particularly unusual about a failure.

I call BULLSHIT!
Only because you have no idea how Aircraft are maintained or what the myriad of possible malfunctions may precipitate.

I have been both a fixed wing pilot and was in A&P school at one point in time...I know how aircraft are maintained and what real emergencies are.....In fact, I've had in-flight hardware failures that caused an immediate grounding.

If what happened was a real "emergency" the plane would have sought out the nearest suitable airfield.....Turning around a jet aircraft 30 minutes out, to land at it's originating field, does not constitute any kind of in-flight emergency.

Last edited:

Ron Brown?

I call BULLSHIT!

That's an actual problem at altitude....You have O2 levels to worry about just as much as cabin temps.

A print reporter on board said that there was an "unusual noise" coming from the landing gear during takeoff Harris safely returns to air base after plane has 'technical issue' while departing for first foreign trip

I have been both a fixed wing pilot and was in A&P school at one point in time...I know how aircraft are maintained and what real emergencies are.....In fact, I've had in-flight hardware failures that caused an immediate grounding.

If what happened was a real "emergencey" the plane would have sought out the nearest suitable airfield.....Turning around a jet aircraft 30 minutes out, to land at it's originating field, does not constitute any kind of in-flight emergency.
Looks like Kamala really doesn't want to go to SA and solve the 'Climate Change' causing mass migration....:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back