So when representives from 190 countries come together on an agreement on climate change...

...I can't help but feel embarrassed for republicans and their denial of AGW. Apparently the global summit and the world wide scientific consensus on climate change isn't enough for them to be mature enough to admit they have been wrong all along. I mean it's pretty pathetic that average joe republicans believe it to be a myth just because their republican officials and rightwing bullshit media like Fox News tells them it is.

Climate negotiators say global deal is close in Paris
190 countries didn't come together. politicians from 190 countries came together. How many of these countries have the best interests of the Unites States in mind?

None, obviously.
You repubs are such egocentric toddlers. You think the world should come together to fix the US's problems? Are our problems more important than other nation's problems?

You really don't have a clue do ya? This bullshit is trying to make the rest of the worlds problems ours. FUCK'M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok what you aren't grasping is that it is THE ENTIRE WORLD'S PROBLEM.

Bullshit, climate has been changing from day one and will continue to change no matter what these greedy weasels propose. Who the hell are they to decide that 1860 is the optimal climate we should shoot for? CO2 make up about 7/1000ths of the earths atmosphere and water vapor has way more influence on climate than CO2. Only problem they have is they can't tax water vapor because most of it comes from the oceans. This whole scheme is about controlling people, wealth redistribution and establishing a world central planning government under the fucking UN. We should withdraw from that money pit, move them out of the US and tell them to fuck off.

...I can't help but feel embarrassed for republicans and their denial of AGW. Apparently the global summit and the world wide scientific consensus on climate change isn't enough for them to be mature enough to admit they have been wrong all along. I mean it's pretty pathetic that average joe republicans believe it to be a myth just because their republican officials and rightwing bullshit media like Fox News tells them it is.

190 countries didn't come together. politicians from 190 countries came together. How many of these countries have the best interests of the Unites States in mind?

None, obviously.
You repubs are such egocentric toddlers. You think the world should come together to fix the US's problems? Are our problems more important than other nation's problems?

Yes.
No question.

How about you post the datasets and source code that shows CO2 controls climate.
Never said it did. That's your mythology. It contributes. The more there is; the more it contributes.

So in other words you believe your programming..

see when you ask them to post their proof of the religion they follow without question or hesitation, they do have any scientific proof to back up their claims..

How come they stopped calling it global warming?

Just like any term the far left uses, they use it so much that it becomes meaningless.

Just like they did with the racism narrative..

Whatever happened to the ozone hole crisis? These libs seem unstable mentally, first they freaked out about deformed frogs, then they freaked out about ozone holes, then they freaked out about global warming, then they freaked out about melting glaciers, now they are freaking out about climate change.

None, obviously.

What problem? AGW is a myth, not a problem. Idiots like you who agree with the politicians from 190 countries are the problem.
No I agree with the scientific consensus. Those 190 countries are mature enough to agree. You disbelieve it simply because your republican leaders and Fox News told you to. Have you noticed that MSNBC didn't come up with idea?

No we have common sense and graduated from the 2nd grade when they we're talking about ice ages and stuff...

And 91 year old Mr. Dyson said it best

It’s very sad that in this country, political opinion parted [people’s views on climate change]. I’m 100 per cent Democrat myself, and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on this issue, and the Republicans took the right side.

Top physicist bolts from global warming consensus... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What is with you people in cherry picking opposition and ignoring global scientific consensus? You come across really dumb.

Another far left drone that can not post datasets with source code to prove their religion..

None, obviously.

What problem? AGW is a myth, not a problem. Idiots like you who agree with the politicians from 190 countries are the problem.
No I agree with the scientific consensus. Those 190 countries are mature enough to agree. You disbelieve it simply because your republican leaders and Fox News told you to. Have you noticed that MSNBC didn't come up with idea?

No we have common sense and graduated from the 2nd grade when they we're talking about ice ages and stuff...

It’s very sad that in this country, political opinion parted [people’s views on climate change]. I’m 100 per cent Democrat myself, and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on this issue, and the Republicans took the right side.

Top physicist bolts from global warming consensus... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What is with you people in cherry picking opposition and ignoring global scientific consensus? You come across really dumb.

Excuse me? You sound like a bumbling fool who keeps posting that consensus myth by Hansen who was the one that cherry picked to get the 97%...

190 countries and 97% of scientists vs Republicans and big oil

I wonder who will win?

We will win because we speak the truth, not bullshit. No rational person will knowingly allow themselves to be looted, and people are already wise to this scam.

Yes...FoxNews tells you the truth

All Scientists are liberals

Far left programmed response #1456

None, obviously.

LOL@ scientific consensus

CO2 make up about 7/1000ths of the earths atmosphere and water vapor has way more influence on climate than CO2.
The absolute amount of CO2 isn't the important factor; the relative increase is. The more heat it traps the more water vapor enters the atmosphere, where it does its climate changing stuff.

How come they stopped calling it global warming?

Because idiot Republicans piss their pants every time it snows

You realize refrigerator lint is more important than your opinion right.

Only refrigerator lint and Republicans deny climate change

No one denies the climate is changing, only far left drones think this..

There will be another ice age, NY City will be ground to bedrock by glaciers a mile high, this IS a scientific certainty.

Excuse me? You sound like a bumbling fool who keeps posting that consensus myth by Hansen who was the one that cherry picked to get the 97%...
I'm not even talking about that. You harp on it because it's convenient to point out it only included a few scientist in the poll. I am talking about the fact that the vast majority of PEER-REVIEWED studies from around the world all the say the same thing.

There will be another ice age, NY City will be ground to bedrock by glaciers a mile high, this IS a scientific certainty.
True, but irrelevant to the current topic. We're not talking thousands to tens of thousands of years, but what's going to happen this century.

Yeah...normal and sane people call it weather and it's been changing since the beginning of time. All these "predictions" and none of them coming true.

There is a story about a little boy that kept crying wolf....

190 countries and 97% of scientists vs Republicans and big oil

I wonder who will win?

We will win because we speak the truth, not bullshit. No rational person will knowingly allow themselves to be looted, and people are already wise to this scam.

Yes...FoxNews tells you the truth

All Scientists are liberals

They're all sucking on the government tit, which is pretty much the definition of a liberal.

How about you post the datasets and source code that shows CO2 controls climate.
Never said it did. That's your mythology. It contributes. The more there is; the more it contributes.

So in other words you believe your programming..

see when you ask them to post their proof of the religion they follow without question or hesitation, they do have any scientific proof to back up their claims..

Yup billys cross is the hockey stick, his high priest is James Hansen and his virgin Mary is Naomi Klein

Naomi Klein~the man made climate change cult finnaly being honest | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back