So when does the stupid ass media plan to stop counting the numbers of corona cases?

The media in America is the enemy of a free capitalistic society...so they won't stop until the market completely crashes....remember they work for China....

Will this go on for rest of lives........."DE has 84 cases, PA now has 225 cases and later today at 6pm............DE now has 90 cases and PA has 234 cases?

I swear they are so fucking retarded
View attachment 314703

I want to smear that on a bitch ass before Memorial Day
pie 1.png

God bless ya, fbj! I was thinking exactly that while watching the morning news.
I might just order some Chinese food and a hooker today!
:auiqs.jpg:

OK, maybe not a hooker.

The media in America is the enemy of a free capitalistic society...so they won't stop until the market completely crashes....remember they work for China....

But wont that affect them if the market crashes??

God bless ya, fbj! I was thinking exactly that while watching the morning news.
I might just order some Chinese food and a hooker today!
:auiqs.jpg:

OK, maybe not a hooker.

Im ordering a depressed Latina college senior who needs comfort because her college graduation was cancelled and some tacos

LOL

No...think of them like totally protected and pampered public servants...they have great pay....great healthcare...great schools and neighborhoods....and lifetime pensions...they are not living in the same world as you and I....

No...think of them like totally protected and pampered public servants...they have great pay....great healthcare...great schools and neighborhoods....and lifetime pensions...they are not living in the same world as you and I....

Will they still hype a nice spring day even though they know we can't enjoy it?

Will this go on for rest of lives........."DE has 84 cases, PA now has 225 cases and later today at 6pm............DE now has 90 cases and PA has 234 cases?

View attachment 314703
Are you actually advocating for making the path and severity classified secret, as if you trust government (ours or anybody else's) to be only ones with access to the information? How about tornado warnings, hurricane warnings, flood warnings? What country are you from? Just turn off your TV, your Radio, your phone, stop your daily paper and disconnect yourself from the internet if you do not want to know. Or do you consider yourself one of the elite, lucky, intelligent few, that can be trusted to make plans for yourself, given adequate information?

View attachment 314703
Are you actually advocating for making the path and severity classified secret, as if you trust government (ours or anybody else's) to be only ones with access to the information? How about tornado warnings, hurricane warnings, flood warnings? What country are you from? Just turn off your TV, your Radio, your phone, stop your daily paper and disconnect yourself from the internet if you do not want to know. Or do you consider yourself one of the elite, lucky, intelligent few, that can be trusted to make plans for yourself, given adequate information?

Im just looking for a turning point. Looks like the NFL should be cancelled too as long as continue to report..........NY now has 343 cases, NJ has 332

View attachment 314703

Im just looking for a turning point. Looks like the NFL should be cancelled too as long as continue to report..........NY now has 343 cases, NJ has 332
NYC has over 13,000

View attachment 314703

NYC has over 13,000

And then they will come on later and say 14,000 and then 15,000. Almost like they are hoping someone will die.

When will they stop counting

They will stop or at least put it on a back burner when something more important happens to come along if anything ever does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 314703

NYC has over 13,000

And then they will come on later and say 14,000 and then 15,000. Almost like they are hoping someone will die.

I don't know man, but it's all a sham to get TRUMP. You can keep up with it here if you want. Don't know how accurate it is.

They will stop or at least put it on a back burner when something more important happens to come along if anything ever does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Like what?? Who the fuck wants to hear numbers everyday

View attachment 314703

NYC has over 13,000

I don't know man, but it's all a sham to get TRUMP. You can keep up with it here if you want. Don't know how accurate it is.

That what it seem like it is all to get Trump

Forum List

Back