So, When Did You Tell the Truth, Mr. President?

Most people seem to think patriotism is what the country can give them.

It's like their love for their woman, they beat her, belittle her, but then tell her that they love her, even though their actions suggest the exact opposite.
Well, I don't think that's a good comparison. What scares me is that more and more people are either indifferent to the country in which they live, or they hate its government and social system

The most recent U.S. maternal mortality ratio, or rate, of 17.4 per 100,000 pregnancies represented approximately 660 maternal deaths in 2018.

Like many developing countries, Uganda has high maternal mortality ratio at 343 per 100,000 live births.

• Paraguay maternal mortality rate for 2017 was 129.00

Let me know if your innumerate dumb ass gets any more stupid ideas, okay?
So much for that! America's performance is compared to that of the THIRD and FOURTH worlds!

Well, I don't think that's a good comparison. What scares me is that more and more people are either indifferent to the country in which they live, or they hate its government and social system

Well, the problem in the US is that people hate it, but aren't willing to do anything about it.

There's so much information online, right at their fingertips and they're done NOTHING to research better systems.

The REPDEMS don't tell them to think other systems, so they have no idea there's even another way.

A patriot would put effort into improving their country, these people are just manipulated and malleable.

Forum List

Back