So when did the Democrats STOP being Democrats?

It's interesting. You left Democrats, and I become a 'Democrat' voter over time. I'm not actually a registered Democrat but openly admit to voting with them more often as of late and I'm just curious as to why people tend to move in different directions over time.
You lack historical references, that seems to be what this is about. Lets vote for pretty sparkly mind fucks instead of just banal reality.

You lack historical references, that seems to be what this is about. Lets vote for pretty sparkly mind fucks instead of just banal reality.

Nah, I think I have historical references and you shouldn't assume that I don't. How old are you anyway? lol

The Immigration Act of 1965.

And you wonder why people who criticize MAGA/GOP say that Republicans are racist.

To be clear, I think the word 'racist' gets tossed around too much, but in your post, you seem to be saying immigration's the problem. What about automation? What about outsourcing? What about how capitalist corporations you all love so much have record profits and the American worker has record productivity, and only now in a pandemic are wages increasing, and then they get gobbled up by inflation?

Nah, I think I have historical references and you shouldn't assume that I don't. How old are you anyway? lol
So, if you are young, you can ignore history then? Isn't that the problem? Ignoramuses that don't know stuff dictating issue they know absolutely NOTHING about? Fuck off.

And you wonder why people who criticize MAGA/GOP say that Republicans are racist.

To be clear, I think the word 'racist' gets tossed around too much, but in your post, you seem to be saying immigration's the problem. What about automation? What about outsourcing? What about how capitalist corporations you all love so much have record profits and the American worker has record productivity, and only now in a pandemic are wages increasing, and then they get gobbled up by inflation?
Racism WAS a real thing. Now? Its a industry the BLM and fly by night democrats use to exploit to get social credits.

No need to regurgitate what you "learned" in your indoctrinating facilities.
History of Humanity is reflected today; same as it ever was.
Those of you stuck in some odd bubble of self-importance based on the flimsy LIES you've been fed are responsible for your own ignorance, and lack of awareness of reality.

Logic and reason are up against feelings and stupidity.

Apollo vs Dionysus ....FIGHT!

Last edited:
Lets exploits lies and manipulate facts....Blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers, way more than white cops. Lets ignore that, because democrats say so.

Oh wow, we went from "Fuck off" to "N---ers suck", despite me hardly saying anything provocative other than the fact I vote Democratic.

Tonight, have some alcohol maybe. And when you wake up tomorrow, go for a walk in the park and just enjoy the sounds of the birds and nature and take your mind off of whatever shit is making you so paranoid.

Um…who has been worshipping at the alter of big corporations? Democrats. Big Pharma,Disney,Amazon,Hollywood Studios,Google,Big Tech ,Banking institutions ,the MSM etc. All in bed together to stick it to Americans during the pandemic and push through huge power grabs. Spare us all your hypocracy about “ Big Corporations”.

No need to regurgitate what you "learned" in your indoctrinating facilities.
History of Humanity is reflected today; same as it ever was.
Those of you stuck in some odd bubble of self-importance based on the flimsy LIES you've been fed are responsible for your own ignorance, and lack of awareness of reality.

Logic and reason are up against feelings and stupidity.

Apollo vs Dionysus ....FIGHT!

Mate, take a good look in the mirror. Ask yourself why you're so bitter and full of piss.

And then start taking steps to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol. Exercise more.

Um…who has been worshipping at the alter of big corporations? Democrats. Big Pharma,Disney,Amazon,Hollywood Studios,Google,Big Tech ,Banking institutions ,the MSM etc. All in bed together to stick it to Americans during the pandemic and push through huge power grabs. Spare us all your hypocracy about “ Big Corporations”.

Oh no doubt - no disagreement that too many Dems, especially in the Senate, are too cozy w/ corporate America. But their policies are still miles ahead of the GOP. Which party contributed several billion dollars to help Western states deal with a water crisis? It wasn't republicans. Which party actually just made healthcare and prescription drugs more affordable? Wasn't republicans.

Mate, take a good look in the mirror. Ask yourself why you're so bitter and full of piss.

And then start taking steps to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol. Exercise more.
I'm not bitter, just able to recognize the folly of the last 80 some odd years of the state of our Union, and Humanity over so much time. It's not good at all.
Either we're going to kill ourselves again, or an appropriate asteroid strike will doom us all.
"The Great Reset" proclaimed and promoted from the "elitists'" begs for the former, but the latter would be natural.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

For me, it was in 2008. When race became more important than needs and will of the plebeians.
They never did. They are the Party of Slavery. It all comes down to their desire to be slaves to their Satanic impulses, without impunity, and celebrate each of the seven deadly sins as sacraments.

The Democrats were NEVER for the working class, they were created to be a front for the POWER ELITE's experiment called COMMUNISM, which is going to be the Socio-economic model for their world government . They created the term "Progressive" in order to cover up the term Communism as it would turn off people. Barak Hussein X was funded since 1991 by BettyLu Saltzman who selected him to be groomed by David Axlerod to be president. Nobody knows his real name but you can be pretty sure it isnt Obama since he would not even give "brother" George Obama 1000$ for a needed operation on his son in Africa ( Dinesh Dsouza did).
Check out who I believe is Barak Hussein X's real father, the founder of SUBUD ( Islamic cult that Barak and Loretta Fuddy ( certified Baraks Hawaiian Cert of live birth before she DIED)) belonged to

Forum List

Back