So what weapons did Trump refer to with Woodward interview?

A scant week later, Israel destroyed the very same Russian military base.
A Russian military base? Or a base of Syrian government with Russian weapons?
A Russian Built base that Putin warned Israel not to attack.
A day after Israel destroyed it, Putin called Netanyahu and apologized for his harsh language the week before.
I am fully aware that you don’t follow the news on a daily basis.
Can you tell me the name of the base? Or where it was located.

You are fully aware based on what?
A daily check of Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, BBC, etc...All the news Apps on my iPhone.
You know...all the news that you seem not to keep up with.
I'm sure it's one Google search away, so feel free to look for it.
That is not an answer. I did try to find this information on the Internet, but found nothing about Israel intentionally attacking Russian personnel or equipment in Syria.

I read mostly Russian speaking sources. And they constantly tell about some sort of cooperation between Russia and Israel there.
Then you didn't look.
About 10 seconds after my last post I Googled "Israel destroys Russian base Syria" and got results immediatley.
You just don't like the reality of Israel being militarily superior to Russia.
No, man, there are no such results. Why didn't you just give the link?

If you meant a Syrian base, equipped with Russian hardware, then it was possible.

Your last sentence is just meaningless.
I Googled it and found it so you're obviously full of shit.
No, dude. You found nothing.

A day after Israel destroyed it, Putin called Netanyahu and apologized for his harsh language the week before.

A daily check of Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, BBC, etc...All the news Apps on my iPhone.
That is not an answer. I did try to find this information on the Internet, but found nothing about Israel intentionally attacking Russian personnel or equipment in Syria.

I read mostly Russian speaking sources. And they constantly tell about some sort of cooperation between Russia and Israel there.
Then you didn't look.
About 10 seconds after my last post I Googled "Israel destroys Russian base Syria" and got results immediatley.

If you meant a Syrian base, equipped with Russian hardware, then it was possible.

Notice this is ABCNews reporting on the failed attack...

Here's why to check various news sites everyday.

About a month ago there were riots in Chicago and only 3 sites reported on them...
AP, Reuters and Fox.

News Editors are working furiously to not report what doesn't look good their agenda.

Story 1...very hard to find...

Story 2...very hard to find...this is a week after the attack reported by ABCNews. It was successful so no news outlet reported it.

I think he means "incidents" with Iranian UAV-control center at T4 and shooting down IAF's F-16 at Feb, 10, 2018, and then attack by IAF's F-15s, launched missiles from Lebadons airspace at Apr, 9.
Russian personnel was not harmed, Russian property was not damaged.
Anyway, it is not the same as 'destroyed a Russian base' (or even a Russian built base).

There are only two Russian-operated bases there (at least two widely known) - a naval base in Tartus and an air force base in Khmeimim. The others are Syrian government bases which Russia uses.
The 2nd.
The Khmeimim airbase? But Israel never bombed it.

Of course not,
only drunk Swedes going crazy on retirement.

Last edited:

Then you didn't look.

About a month ago there were riots in Chicago and only 3 sites reported on them...
AP, Reuters and Fox.

News Editors are working furiously to not report what doesn't look good their agenda.

Story 2...very hard to find...this is a week after the attack reported by ABCNews. It was successful so no news outlet reported it.
I see. So you read what is written in the articles and found out that it had nothing to do with Russian bases as you previously claimed. There is written about Syrian bases and some of Russian equipment operated by the Arabs. And of course you will say you have proven your point and I was wrong, right?

I think he means "incidents" with Iranian UAV-control center at T4 and shooting down IAF's F-16 at Feb, 10, 2018, and then attack by IAF's F-15s, launched missiles from Lebadons airspace at Apr, 9.
Anyway, it is not the same as 'destroyed a Russian base' (or even a Russian built base).

There are only two Russian-operated bases there (at least two widely known) - a naval base in Tartus and an air force base in Khmeimim. The others are Syrian government bases which Russia uses.
The 2nd.

Of course not,
Well, then I should admit I didn't get your previous post.

The 2nd.

Of course not,

With all respect, You won't get more than that.

The 2nd.

Of course not,

With all respect, You won't get more than that.
Can I ask why?

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

I see. So you read what is written in the articles and found out that it had nothing to do with Russian bases as you previously claimed. There is written about Syrian bases and some of Russian equipment operated by the Arabs. And of course you will say you have proven your point and I was wrong, right?
Nope...Those stories have been removed from the Internet.
If you actually (chuckle...chuckle) checked out various news outlets everyday for a month or so, you would anti-narrative stories only on a few sites and then disappear altogether.

Not that I care about what you think anyway since Hezbollah and Hamas know better in the last year or so to fuck with Israel.
All you guys need is Shaked or Bennet getting a little more power and seeing Arabs being nuked.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

If you actually (chuckle...chuckle) checked out various news outlets everyday for a month or so, you would anti-narrative stories only on a few sites and then disappear altogether.

Not that I care about what you think anyway since Hezbollah and Hamas know better in the last year or so to fuck with Israel.
All you guys need is Shaked or Bennet getting a little more power and seeing Arabs being nuked.
A couple of posts above you claimed that it had taken you 10 minutes to find information to support your claim. Now, you are trying to sell this stuff about removing the information. The conspiracy section is around the corner, dude.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

A couple of posts above you claimed that it had taken you 10 minutes to find information to support your claim. Now, you are trying to sell this stuff about removing the information. The conspiracy section is around the corner, dude.
Because it has become common knowledge for years now.
Syria is a testing ground on display.

Apparently all it takes is a bunch of drones.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

So, what is it about? The rebels are not always the rebels?

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

It's about pre-war negotiations,
all players test each other and play lip service,
following a set variety of narratives to postpone all-out confrontation.

Arabs, Russia, US and Israel don't really want to end on opposite sides,
which requires fundamental geopolitical change and guarantees.

Syria and Iraq are the Poland of middle east, only it's still the middle east,
and the leaders involved are baybyboomers who know the history and lessons of WWII.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

and the leaders involved are baybyboomers who know the history and lessons of WWII.
I am sorry, but the discussion here is taking a form of absurdity. What you post is understandable and obvious, at least as I can understand it. And that wasn't the point of my question.

My question was only about the supposedly destroyed Russian base. This claim seemed unrealistic for me. So, I asked the dude with a comedian on the avatar to back it up or corrected it. Instead of a civilized answer this dude offered low level fairy tales and exposed his rotten nature. The question is closed.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

I am sorry, but the discussion here is taking a form of absurdity. What you post is understandable and obvious, at least as I can understand it. And that wasn't the point of my question.

My question was only about the supposedly destroyed Russian base. This claim seemed unrealistic for me. So, I asked the dude with a comedian on the avatar to back it up or corrected it. Instead of a civilized answer this dude offered low level fairy tales and exposed his rotten nature. The question is closed.
And I already replied that Putin apologized to Natanyahu and since then nary a peep from the Syrians.
You think Syria decided spontaneously to become peaceniks?
I guess that’s why the Syria refugees are coming back to a Friendlier Syria...Not.

That's the enigma that is Trump. He could have some super secret advanced weapon or he could have F all and is playing head games.

This is why, if intel conducted their affairs properly, they would see Trump as a blessing, a vital Wild Card that forces their enemies on the defensive. Some surely believe "it's better to have a more traditional president, so that enemy states don't get the wrong impression". I say that's a horrible way to interpret this moment in time, as before Trump, for the last 30 years, China and their allies spy agencies have made major inroads into the West and have become far more powerful.

Trump is unpredictable in the eyes of Americas enemies. They are far more concerned about spying efforts when he is in power than if he is not. His decision making is elusive to them, and he probably suspects spying goes on against him and his admin. so he keeps his cards close to the vest. This stymies the Communists and their friendly, self serving enablers.

Would anyone in the West even want to work in intel if Harris were in the W.H and they have to be aware that the enemy is recruiting aggressively and has a party in power that views the world more as their enemies do? What would Western Intel even be fighting for at that point, other than the terms of submission?

Better to be unpredictable and mess with their efforts than to be predictable and complacent. One day the Communists think they believe beat you economically, the next they are hit with tariffs and their businesses are banned. One day they think they can spy though your colleges, the next, hundreds of their students are flown back home.

THAT is the result of Trumps team. China has to be stopped. The more they fear the unknown, the better. It's time the West wakes up from it's deep slumber. It's sold too many generations down the river with this China First mentality. Sometimes a bee in their ear does wonders for the fights that occur in the dark.

If Western Intel agents thinks they were living the good life during the Obama years, they should hand in their credentials. The West must not return to those days. That's wasn't fighting intel battles, that was getting our asses kicked.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

And I already replied that Putin apologized to Natanyahu and since then nary a peep from the Syrians.
I guess that’s why the Syria refugees are coming back to a Friendlier Syria...Not.
I haven't ready anything about Putin's apology to Netanyahu - when it happened, for what reason or whether it was in reality.

Obviously, there is some sort of agreement between Israel and Russia about the Syrian matters. Some Russian news sources wrote that the advance of the Syrian regime in Deraa was possible only when Russia offered some guarantees to Israel.

Then you didn't look.

AP, Reuters and Fox.

I haven't ready anything about Putin's apology to Netanyahu - when it happened, for what reason or whether it was in reality.

Obviously, there is some sort of agreement between Israel and Russia about the Syrian matters. Some Russian news sources wrote that the advance of the Syrian regime in Deraa was possible only when Russia offered some guarantees to Israel.
As I have previously noted, and if you actually checked news outlets everyday, the news media, since Trump became President, only publishes what it wants to publish.
More than half the news stories posted here are not on the major networks.

Forum List

Back