Trump reveals top secrets to Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President Trump bragged about a supposedly secret nuclear weapons system in an interview with Bob Woodward, according to excerpts from the veteran journalist's new book.

Trump discussed the weapons system while reflecting on how close the United States and North Korea came to nuclear war in 2017, according to excerpts from “Rage” published Wednesday by The Washington Post, where Woodward is an associate editor.

“I have built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about,” Trump told Woodward, according to the Post.

“We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before,” Trump added, referring to Russian Pres

This is not the first time Trump has revealed our top secrets.

And on top of all this who the hell knows just what Trump revealed to Putin and Kim when they were alone.

Trump is truly with a useful idiot for foreign powers or a compromised tool.

This nation will be so much more secure once Trump is booted from office this November.

President Trump bragged about a supposedly secret nuclear weapons system in an interview with Bob Woodward, according to excerpts from the veteran journalist's new book.

Trump discussed the weapons system while reflecting on how close the United States and North Korea came to nuclear war in 2017, according to excerpts from “Rage” published Wednesday by The Washington Post, where Woodward is an associate editor.

“I have built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about,” Trump told Woodward, according to the Post.

“We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before,” Trump added, referring to Russian Pres

And on top of all this who the hell knows just what Trump revealed to Putin and Kim when they were alone.

Trump is truly with a useful idiot for foreign powers or a compromised too1.
Cool, are you jealous?

Trump is truly with a useful idiot for foreign powers or a compromised too1.
Cool, are you jealous?
I love my nation. I don’t think Trump should be giving out classified information to every one he meets. I know you don‘t care.

Trump is a national security threat to this nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back