So, what is big bad Bill O'Reilly going to do about this mess he's got himself into this time?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

I listen to Bill O'Reilly's radio programs for years, and he has consistently described himself as not being a vengeful person, and this incident clearly proves he is not afraid to threaten revenge. I do not think he was threatening the guy for the flight delay, but for not being more polite enough, and O'Reilly did not realize that he was perceived as a stereotypical cheapskate looking for a freebie.

So, what do you think?

I'll be listening to his broadcast tonight.

Last edited:

I listen to Bill O'Reilly's radio programs for years, and he has consistently described himself as not being a vengeful person, and this incident clearly proves he is not afraid to threaten revenge. I do not think he was threatening the guy for the flight delay, but for not being more polite enough, and O'Reilly forgot that he was perceived as a stereotypical cheapskate looking for a freebie.

So, what do you think?

I guess you have NEVER lost your temper sitting in a plane maybe for hours waiting for it to get where you paid good money to get to? Also, if i am not mistaken, Bill OReilly is human isnt he?

I guess you have NEVER lost your temper sitting in a plane maybe for hours waiting for it to get where you paid good money to get to? Also, if i am not mistaken, Bill OReilly is human isnt he?

OMG- I'm a terrorist if I have to wait too long for anything.

I listen to Bill O'Reilly's radio programs for years, and he has consistently described himself as not being a vengeful person, and this incident clearly proves he is not afraid to threaten revenge. I do not think he was threatening the guy for the flight delay, but for not being more polite enough, and O'Reilly did not realize that he was perceived as a stereotypical cheapskate looking for a freebie.

So, what do you think?

He'll do like all Repubs and blame Biden or Hunter.

It is not about me.

I am high-strung and obsessed with orderliness, and "lose my temper" often (I can get loud too), but for the most part, I just mumble that the fast-food worker, politician, "political scientist," is an idiot.

The discussion is supposed to be about O'Reilly and his hypocrisy.

Last edited:
O"Reilly is leveraging the publicity. Towards the end he answers questions emailed to him, and I did not hear what the question was, but O'Reilly said something like he expects to be attacked "for taking on the airlines."

I think he's usually on Sean Hannity's Wednesday radio show, and it should be expected that Hannity will probably present his inquiry in an amusing manner to lighten O'Reilly's feelings. We'll see.

About two months ago, before this JetBlue incident, O'Reilly predicted that the airlines were going to be a big hassle because everyone is going to want to travel again, and he said something to the effect book your travel plans early. And here it comes . . .

Last edited:

So, what do you think?

Oreilly is a creep.

Forum List

Back