So What If It Snows On Xmas?,How Will The Leftist Networks Cover It?,Can't Say "White Christmas" !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blahblah::hellno: From Jesus being white, snow being white, and next week we just may have a few thousand towns celebrating a "Racist White Christmas". You got to wonder and wait if that dim-wit imbecile on MSNBC complains about Christmas being a white holiday has a cow again.
It's a miracle the far left turkeys haven't called for a ban on allowing all radio stations from playing anyones version of White Christmas by now.
Maybe the left will demand that we all call it a "White Hispanic Christmas" in the sake of fairness? :cow:

The problem with this is nobody watches MSNBC......wish like hell this stuff was uttered on national TV. Sells more guns and gets a better understanding out there about political correctness gone mental case in this country.:spinner:

If it doesn't snow will cons say god is taking revenge on America for ....... whatever the fuck he does that for in your eyes.

It will be a 'historic' Christmas for sure.. Obama is singing...

]]]]]]]

I'm dreaming of a fair and common sense Christmas

Just like the slanderous ones in Indonesia

Where terrorist are teaching... and children are learning

How to cut off your heads in the snow.

>br

With every terrorist and convict that I release

May our days be dark and violent

And may all your Christmases be not so white.

What is it, with White folk always making up racist stuff about the 'other guy of the opposite color' in the guise of calling it funny?

15a6eb0d7d8a3cf582d70d06d7aed3c6.jpg

Wind, flurries, visibility,................ and NORAD follows the trail of St Nick's flight around the world.

Jólnir was the yule god/figure of the pagan elf flying on his sleigh through the night pulled by an eight legged steed bringing bread to the poor.

It will be a 'historic' Christmas for sure.. Obama is singing...

]]]]]]]

Just like the slanderous ones in Indonesia

Where terrorist are teaching... and children are learning

How to cut off your heads in the snow.

>br

With every terrorist and convict that I release

May our days be dark and violent

And may all your Christmases be not so white.

not christmas...... celebration of winter.

Forum List

Back