So What Happened to the Mask Nazis?

Mother government made all the germs go away.

Now, there will be a reprieve until the next pandemic/war/disruption.

They can then take advantage of the all the laws passed and legal precedence set.

Stupid people (most of the public) are too dim to spot the puzzle known as incrementalism.

Welll...Well just like this Ukraine thing!

bahh baah dumb sheep.

Biden cured Covid! Praise be his...I can't do it, I just can't

Biden cured Covid! Praise be his...I can't do it, I just can't
Yeah we're not supposed to know what's really going on, Frank. We're all just supposed to listen to the nauseating drivel little Raggedy Anne vomits up in her daily press propaganda.

Your data is quite outdated. Only an idiot questions why mask mandates are relaxed as case rates and hospitalization rates plummet.
They were relaxed because lefties NEVER EVER stand by their principles. All that matters to lefties are votes and you will instantly sell out your own beliefs the moment it is not politically beneficial to have them.

FACTS

1. There are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS going to be "daily deaths".
2. What deaths occur, depend on what killed each person.
3. Lumping ALL DEATHS into ONE category doesn't do anything for anyone, except give a "one lumped" statistic of people who died at any given time.
4. Diseases and viruses all over this planet kill millions of humans a year.
5. Government agencies push government agendas and government propagandas of who ever is in control at the moment. They do not, and never have, posted REAL, HONEST information.

They were relaxed because lefties NEVER EVER stand by their principles. All that matters to lefties are votes and you will instantly sell out your own beliefs the moment it is not politically beneficial to have them.
The principle here is that mandates and restrictions go away when cases drop.

That’s exactly what happened.

If you have to lie to make a point, why bother?

The 3 day average for new cases is under 50,000 now, down 92% in the last 45 days.
The election stolen and now to reduce the propaganda. Don't worry, the Repub Congress majorities will pass all these bills that Biden will veto. The same bills that a Repub President would not see the light of day on.

The cases havent dropped. What are you talking about? :cuckoo:
You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

1646411140732.png

Cases haven’t dropped? Jesus. Get a goddamn clue before you run your mouth.

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

View attachment 610639

Cases haven’t dropped? Jesus. Get a goddamn clue before you run your mouth.
You are misunderstanding me. They havent dropped in comparison to when you lefties started the ridiculous mask thing. There are MORE cases now, yet you no longer want masks. Why the sudden change in your beliefs?

You are misunderstanding me. They havent dropped in comparison to when you lefties started the ridiculous mask thing. There are MORE cases now, yet you no longer want masks. Why the sudden change in your beliefs?
They want to keep power.

“Cases haven’t dropped”

Moron. They’re dropping like a damn rock. We’ve never seen such a precipitous drop. It’s a lot different when cases are going down rapidly than when they’re increasing.

Furthermore, thanks to vaccination the relationship between cases and hospitalization has been disassociated. We have far fewer hospitalizations per COVID case so the relevance in comparing case rates now and late 2020 is minimal.

You’re perplexed because you’re an uninformed moron.

“Cases haven’t dropped”

Moron. They’re dropping like a damn rock. We’ve never seen such a precipitous drop. It’s a lot different when cases are going down rapidly than when they’re increasing.

Furthermore, thanks to vaccination the relationship between cases and hospitalization has been disassociated. We have far fewer hospitalizations per COVID case so the relevance in comparing case rates now and late 2020 is minimal.

You’re perplexed because you’re an uninformed moron.
No agrees with your ridiculous nonsense.

No agrees with your ridiculous nonsense.
It sounds ridiculous because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

What was so ridiculous about what I said? Or can’t you say because you don’t actually know. You just run your mouth.

It sounds ridiculous because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

What was so ridiculous about what I said? Or can’t you say because you don’t actually know. You just run your mouth.
What were the COVID rates when you lefties started this stupid fucking mask thing, and what are the rates now that you have lifted them?

What were the COVID rates when you lefties started this stupid fucking mask thing, and what are the rates now that you have lifted them?
Don’t you know? I thought you had this all figured out.

Forum List

Back