So What Happened To The Los Angeles Area Lockdowns?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I know you guys are watching what is going on in LA and surrounding areas. I thought everyone was supposed to stay home 7 nights a week until Joe Biden comes up with a cure for the Corona Virus. Doesn't look like anyone in LA knows about this lockdown from what we are seeing from a helicopters point of view.

It's not just in Los Angeles. It's all over the country. The lockdown has eased abit in some of these blue states.Now these blue states want to make it mandatory to wear masks. Even if you loot, start riots and burn buildings down to the ground. So make sure you wear a mask when you are looting a nearby Walgreen's or Target. :)

Ook Ook Ook!
Burn some blue state legislator's homes down and see how long this shit is put up with. Burn old Keith Ellison's or Mayor Frey's homes down...I bet cops would be shooting looters within 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Because of the current rioting, only the respectful people will do whatever is supposed to be done still. May those who choose to cross the illegal lines in the ways that they choose to cross them be given the proper punishment for their illegal choice of activities, whatever the proper punishment for their illegal activities may be of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Los Angeles is governed by fools. California has a jester for a governor. Because the rioters basically have state sanction to kill I'm a bit shocked that they have not gone into residential neighborhoods to loot and burn.

Forum List

Back