So what happened to all the "Do You Trust The FBI or Mueller" Polls?

Do you trust Mueller to Investigate All Russian Collusion Including Her Own with Russian Spies?

• Yes, Mueller will prove he is honest by Investigating The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Mueller & The FBI will Ignore that Obama & Clinton colluded with Russia to get The Dossier

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I think it's strange when people opposed to Trump were trying to get Mueller appointed as Special Counsel to investigate all the non Russian Collusion Crimes, that there was constant polling on this.

I haven't seen any polling on this for nearly a year.

That's because imp, trending was going South both for The FBI and Mueller, so no one wanted to see those dismal numbers.... No one on The Left....or on the Never Trump side.

Not sure I can change a poll title. Meant Clinton's Russian Collusion to obtain The DIrty Dossier prepared by Russian Intelligence to be used as a weapon against President Trump.
4 days ago: Poll: More Americans believe Mueller investigation is justified than politically motivated - CNNPolitics

I think it's strange when people opposed to Trump were trying to get Mueller appointed as Special Counsel to investigate all the non Russian Collusion Crimes, that there was constant polling on this.

That's because imp, trending was going South both for The FBI and Mueller, so no one wanted to see those dismal numbers.... No one on The Left....or on the Never Trump side.

Not sure I can change a poll title. Meant Clinton's Russian Collusion to obtain The DIrty Dossier prepared by Russian Intelligence to be used as a weapon against President Trump.
Poll: 60 percent disapprove of Trump, while clear majorities back Mueller and Sessions

Poll: Americans support Mueller expanding probe beyond Russia allegations

Forum List

Back