So...what happened to all the "bad cop" outrage stories?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hmmm. Seems like just last month we had a "bad cop" story every week. Now...hardly any. LOTS of stories about violent crimes by thugs and some white trash. The lefties are in a tizzy over a flag.

But cop stories? Gone.

Could it be....that the media has some fresh new material....so they dont need to overhype those 0.1% of bad cops? Could it be liberals are such zombies that their brains just moved on from "the greatest threat to America (cops)" to the next "greatest threat to America (a flag)"?

Or...have cops just said fuck it and arent showing up or patrolling the ghetto anymore....and thus the lack of outrages with spike in crime.

That's what I'd do if EYE was a cop. If they don't WANT protection from thugs, then why should I risk a DANGED thing, much less my life/health to provide that protection?

I am sure you were not too much of a dick on patrol..

I hope you were talking about Bucs. Prison/con is a cocaine dealing, scavenger who went to prison for making firearm suppressors. I hardly think he owns a gun, much less would defend anyone but his own interests.

Hmmm. Seems like just last month we had a "bad cop" story every week. Now...hardly any. LOTS of stories about violent crimes by thugs and some white trash. The lefties are in a tizzy over a flag.

But cop stories? Gone.

Could it be....that the media has some fresh new material....so they dont need to overhype those 0.1% of bad cops? Could it be liberals are such zombies that their brains just moved on from "the greatest threat to America (cops)" to the next "greatest threat to America (a flag)"?

Or...have cops just said fuck it and arent showing up or patrolling the ghetto anymore....and thus the lack of outrages with spike in crime.

It was a bad cop story in NYC but it was black on black so it wasn't talked about by the media

Forum List

Back