So, What Exactly Are They Teaching Children Now?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because when I was in school,.. freedom of speech was freedom of speech. Has it become freedom of speech as long as people like what you're saying otherwise you'll be censored?

Because when I was in school,.. freedom of speech was freedom of speech. Has it become freedom of speech as long as people like what you're saying otherwise you'll be censored?
1636064596095.png

As far as I can recall, there wasn't anything like "freedom of speech" when I was in school. Everything was peer pressure. You didn't dare say the wrong thing for fear of being considered "uncool" or being identified as being part of the "wrong crowd."

I somehow don't believe things have changed much since then. They're probably worse, because nobody ever killed themselves over silly shit or shot up a school back then.

As far as I can recall, there wasn't anything like "freedom of speech" when I was in school. Everything was peer pressure. You didn't dare say the wrong thing for fear of being considered "uncool" or being identified as being part of the "wrong crowd."

I somehow don't believe things have changed much since then. They're probably worse, because nobody ever killed themselves over silly shit or shot up a school back then.
I think more along the lines of the teaching of free speech by the teachers. It was always, "America affords you free speech. Just don't speak, and do as you're told." The school system's setup to create obedient robots.

you want to know what they're teaching your kid in public schools now? well they're not willing to let you find out about that. They overplayed their hand however when they had home schooling over the internet and parents got to see EXACTLY what their so called teachers were doing to their kids.

bad idea left...and you can't take it back now. LOLOL

The square root of nine is whatever you feel like it should be, George Washington chopped down a cherry tree to use it to whip his slaves, Ben Franklin really discovered electricity while nailing a sister on some 300 thread count sheets, and forcing kids to attend school without paying them at least $30K a year is racist child labor......you know, the real stuff.

you want to know what they're teaching your kid in public schools now? well they're not willing to let you find out about that. They overplayed their hand however when they had home schooling over the internet and parents got to see EXACTLY what their so called teachers were doing to their kids.

bad idea left...and you can't take it back now. LOLOL
Apparently in the private schools and charter schools too. How would you like to find out you are paying big bucks for your kid to get this kind of education?

Let me guess, they taught you that freedom of speech had no limits. Hahaha

Really ? Cause they teach them the same old shit they taught you and me, except no one has to do nuclear bomb drills.
If she did Nuclear bomb drills, like you and I, she would be past having kids as an option. I am, though, always surprised when people without kids weigh in on kids education.

If she did Nuclear bomb drills, like you and I, she would be past having kids as an option. I am, though, always surprised when people without kids weigh in on kids education.

Does not having kids (at least at the moment) mean that I shouldn't be concerned about their education? I didn't know the girl who got raped in the school bathroom, but that doesn't mean that it didn't bother me.

Forum List

Back