So What do you Lefties Claim Happened in Benghazi?

So you're claiming that Bush fudged the intel? Really?
Here are some big name Dems and their opinions BEFORE Bush took office.

Now, how did Bush fudge THAT intel?

Yes..Bush absolutely fudged the Intel.

And lied in the SOTU when he said that the Iraq was using Aluminium tubing to build centrifuges.

Look at the dates on those quotes, Sallow.

Bush wasn't even in office.

Yeah..that's right.

We didn't invade Iraq either.

Funny that.

the CIA is responsible for the security laps that allowed for the assault on the consulate at Benghazi.

Why don't you ask all those big name Dems who voted for the war in Iraq.

Would you like a list to help you get started?

I dont need your list, I am fully aware. However, what I do want to know is why the Republicans, primarily the Bush clan had a hard on for Iraq that cost the US dearly in both human lives and materials. Talk about fraud waste and abuse.

Libya is a side show.

Successful deflection. A thread that started about Benghazi is now fully about the repeatedly debunked myth that Iraq was Bush's lie. Well played. You sir must be in the party.

Debunked? Since when?

Here's the thing. More then 100K human beings lost their lives due to the Iraq invasion which was, by in large, a war crime.

No investigation.

4 people lost their lives in Benghazi, which was, by in large, a terrorist attack.

Investigations all over the place.

See the diff?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_TACkSVLs]Paula Broadwell spilling secret CIA information - YouTube[/ame]

watch video. your questions are answered. but the liberals will still stick their heads up their asses.

So...a lady a general had an affair with spilled CIA secrets, got investigated... and he had to resign because of it? Not seeing the conspiracy theory here. That's assuming what she said is true, doesn't really matter. If she was bullshitting, it'd still set off the CIA radar because of who she is, how close she was, etc, etc.

So what's the issue?

So...a lady a general had an affair with spilled CIA secrets, got investigated... and he had to resign because of it? Not seeing the conspiracy theory here. That's assuming what she said is true, doesn't really matter. If she was bullshitting, it'd still set off the CIA radar because of who she is, how close she was, etc, etc.

So what's the issue?

not understanding the question? please clarify

This should be interesting. Start back in June when the consolate was attacked and requests to keep special units in place fell on deaf ears....

You know when the rest of the world started moving their operations out of the region because of safety concerns.

I really want to know how you guys think this went down.

Should we wait until all the facts are made available or should we just make it up like the right would do?

If you think for one moment all the facts will be made available to you you are much stupider than you look.

I dont need your list, I am fully aware. However, what I do want to know is why the Republicans, primarily the Bush clan had a hard on for Iraq that cost the US dearly in both human lives and materials. Talk about fraud waste and abuse.

Libya is a side show.

Successful deflection. A thread that started about Benghazi is now fully about the repeatedly debunked myth that Iraq was Bush's lie. Well played. You sir must be in the party.

Debunked? Since when?

Here's the thing. More then 100K human beings lost their lives due to the Iraq invasion which was, by in large, a war crime.

No investigation.

4 people lost their lives in Benghazi, which was, by in large, a terrorist attack.

Investigations all over the place.

See the diff?

Well when you ignore facts, I guess it would be easy to call something whatever you want it to be. Like for example, if we ignore the certain parts of WW2, we could say that hitler wasn't hurting anyone and we should have simply left him alone. Or If I say that global warming is man made enough times it will make it true.

So I can see how you would be confused in that regard. As for the reason not debunking Iraq (for like the thousandth time, just look at the archives from 2004 here and you will see my work), this thread was originally about Benghazi. As usual, members of "The Party" have found a way to insert a non-relevant topic (that has been represented falsely for almost a decade now ) about a president that hasn't been in office for over 4 years into a current topic about the current president.

So deflect away, I won't debate you on something you obviously know nothing about. It would be like arguing with a child over the names of Santa's elves.

Forum List

Back