So what did the Dems pass exactly?

The Dums and their fellow travelers on this board are all crowing about what a great thing they did, historic, blah blah.
What did they pass, exactly?
Wasn't it just the Senate bill? Isn't that the bill with the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana Purchase? The one that exempts unions from taxes on cadillac policies? The one with every dirty backroom deal in it?
This is what they are celebrating?
They have not passed the supposed "fix" yet.
Anyone take bets on whether they do pass it in House and Senate? I'll bet no.

No one has a clue! Because nobody has read the bill.

The Dums and their fellow travelers on this board are all crowing about what a great thing they did, historic, blah blah.
Wasn't it just the Senate bill? Isn't that the bill with the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana Purchase? The one that exempts unions from taxes on cadillac policies? The one with every dirty backroom deal in it?
The fix is the part that is supposed to be done now with 'reconciliation' so the GoP can't stop it.

Its clear the Dems will vote for anything they are told, so who knows what will come next.

Its not like they read these bills or care what is in them.

So IF the dems will vote for anything they are told how come the bill wasn't passed last year including a public option??
Seems to me that republicans are the only party marching lockstep as they continue to vote as a block.

it just took them awhile to agree on pricing. once the appropriate palms were greased, it flew right through.

The fix is the part that is supposed to be done now with 'reconciliation' so the GoP can't stop it.

Its clear the Dems will vote for anything they are told, so who knows what will come next.

So IF the dems will vote for anything they are told how come the bill wasn't passed last year including a public option??
Seems to me that republicans are the only party marching lockstep as they continue to vote as a block.

it just took them awhile to agree on pricing. once the appropriate palms were greased, it flew right through.

they bought stupaks vote for airport funding....

Nice spin, but you didn't really answer the question asked. Furthermore, your spin is countered by the fact that dems did NOT vote as a block where as republicans DID. If the dems (as a whole) really would vote for anything they are told then they would have voted as a block with no dissent. That didn't happen did it?? LOL

Last edited:

You don't have a clue as to what is going on, do you?

You don't have a clue as to what is going on, do you?

Apparantly not. Why not enlighten us?

Forum List

Back