So... What Did I Miss?

Been a while since I've been around these parts. Anything special happen while I was gone?
There has been much gnashing of republican teeth mixed with wails of terror and predictions of doom since early January. How long were you gone?

There has been much gnashing of republican teeth mixed with wails of terror and predictions of doom since early January. How long were you gone?
And doom and terror is just what your kind has brought.

Been a while since I've been around these parts. Anything special happen while I was gone?
I came along after a 5yr hiatus. I posted 20 times here. I was so impressed with the joint I left for 5 yrs

I talk to libturd males here like a nagging old horse, ready for the glue factory

I give the libturd women a lot of slack cuz they have tits

Something like that. It got a bit much at times.

You could inadvertently upset her, with no ill intent. And then you were in trouble.
She went crazy on me twice for no reason.

She went crazy on me twice for no reason.
She was a powder keg, for sure. Not sure how much time I'll spend here; just catching up is all. My counsel forbid me from using social media, until "things" were resolved. I remember I used to spend quite a bit of time here, so I popped in to see how everyone was doing.

Everyone has gotten smarter and the left and right have come together to work on solving the country's ills...
Stop mocking my crusade. . . :rolleyes:

iu

She was a powder keg, for sure. Not sure how much time I'll spend here; just catching up is all. My counsel forbid me from using social media, until "things" were resolved. I remember I used to spend quite a bit of time here, so I popped in to see how everyone was doing.
Now you’ve made the convo interesting Vastator (picturing large tater tots) with your need for counsel approval… many types of counsels….so many possibilities that either include thought control or strictly behavior control.

Now you’ve made the convo interesting Vastator (picturing large tater tots) with your need for counsel approval… many types of counsels….so many possibilities that either include thought control or strictly behavior control.
You don't know what "counsel" he refers to or why.

Nah... Nutin' so fancy. Just my Lawyer...

I have to say it sounds a lot safer to correspond with you now lol Here I was picturing some type of voodoo council that would inflict curses on all opponents;p You were advised by your lawyer to stay away lolol perfect
You get, what you pay for...

Forum List

Back