So, we find out Jane Roe was paid to lie about her pro-life stance

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Well now, that changes everything. So no one on the pro-life side ever had anyone to really represent them during Roe vs. Wade. That explains everything. That just means the pro-life argument has been bs from the beginning. And it still is. They knew way back then they would never be able to prove the pro-life argument from a scientific point of view, so they up and paid someone to lie about it, with their instructions. These are such disgusting people. And look at the people these pro-life nuts murdered because of lies and payoffs.

Well now, that changes everything. So no one on the pro-life side ever had anyone to really represent them during Roe vs. Wade. That explains everything. That just means the pro-life argument has been bs from the beginning. And it still is. They knew way back then they would never be able to prove the pro-life argument from a scientific point of view, so they up and paid someone to lie about it, with their instructions. These are such disgusting people. And look at the people these pro-life nuts murdered because of lies and payoffs.

If you have a problem with the Pro-Life position, you should really complain about it to your own mum and ask her why she didn't exercise her "right to choose"? if you want to advocate for contraception, you're a hypocrite if you don't pester your old man and ask him why he didn't use a rubber.

The pro-life argument was BS from the beginning?

The entire premise of the decision on Roe v Wade was this purely invented “right to privacy”.

Rehnquist said it best:
To reach its result, the Court necessarily has had to find within the scope of the Fourteenth Amendment a right that was apparently completely unknown to the drafters of the Amendment. As early as 1821, the first state law dealing directly with abortion was enacted by the Connecticut Legislature. By the time of the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment in 1868, there were at least 36 laws enacted by state or territorial legislatures limiting abortion. While many States have amended or updated their laws, 21 of the laws on the books in 1868 remain in effect today.

Sounds like Jane Roes position has been bs from the beginning.

What I learn is you can never trust a liberal.

If a woman can murder her own child, what isnt she capable of?

Who knows what really happened.

This was the ramblings of an old lady.

BTW: This thread is way fucking late to the party.....already had about 3 on it a week ago.

I recorded the movie and watched it today.

Wow.

Even the anti choice jerk admitted that it was all a scam. He admitted that he used her. He even said a woman has the right to choose.

She lied the whole time.

They used her and she used them.

Wow.

All of the anti choice people have been scammed and manipulated. Just as I've been saying all these years.

They aren't pro life. They have never been pro life.

They have always hated women and always wanted to punish women for having sex. While having no problem with men having sex, making a woman pregnant then walking away without even looking back to see what he has done.

We see it on this board all the time. The woman is a slut or whore. Yet they have no problem with what they consider a slut or whore raising a child.

The fact that they do all they can to prevent women from having contraceptives, from having any health care, no living wage, no reliable child care and no job security screams it's not about life to those people. They don't give one damn about any life. It's all about making themselves feel superior and punishing women for having sex.

The entire premise of the decision on Roe v Wade was this purely invented “right to privacy”.

Rehnquist said it best:
To reach its result, the Court necessarily has had to find within the scope of the Fourteenth Amendment a right that was apparently completely unknown to the drafters of the Amendment. As early as 1821, the first state law dealing directly with abortion was enacted by the Connecticut Legislature. By the time of the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment in 1868, there were at least 36 laws enacted by state or territorial legislatures limiting abortion. While many States have amended or updated their laws, 21 of the laws on the books in 1868 remain in effect today.

Obviously you've never read the 4th amendment.

It very clearly says we have the right to our person or body. Which is what Roe V Wade was decided on. The right to privacy with our body.

The part of the 4th amendment that it was decided on:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

So what you're saying is that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to women.

Men do get the right to privacy with their body. I have never seen anyone try to pass legislation that prohibits any man from having any medical procedure they want. Nor do they have to go through a waiting period or have to sit through propaganda they don't believe that it's only purpose is to convince them to not have the procedure. Nor do they have to have a totally medically unnecessary probe test which neither he or the doctor wants which he has to pay 100%. I don't see clinics for men being bombed or harassed or people screaming for the man to not go in. I don't see legislatures writing regulations specifically designed to close medical facilities for men.

I have never seen anyone protest to protect a man's right to privacy with their body. Or any thing else for that matter.

Who do you think you are? What makes you think you have any right to say you can take someone's rights from them and violate the constitution?

You don't. Plus, no one gives a rat's ass what you think and want.

If you work and pay taxes, work hard. Pay those taxes. Women need that money to pay for their contraception and for abortions. If you pay federal or state taxes, you're paying for abortions and contraception for women. I hope I that totally pisses you off.

Last edited:

Yep, those pro life people will be more than willing to pay actors. Never believe anything from a zealot. I wonder if Abby Johnson is getting paid as well.

If you have a problem with the Pro-Life position, you should really complain about it to your own mum and ask her why she didn't exercise her "right to choose"? if you want to advocate for contraception, you're a hypocrite if you don't pester your old man and ask him why he didn't use a rubber.

Both in your example, mom and dad DID exercise their "right to choose." Many couples want to conceive. Moreover, I have a dear friend, who is a type I diabetic, was told that pregnancy would be dangerous for her. But she got pregnant with an IUD and she and her husband chose to go through with the pregnancy. After months of bedrest, she almost lost her life giving birth to their daughter..

Choice" means "choice." It can go either way. My friend exercised her free will. The anti-abortion, anti-contraception crowd wants to leave everyone with no options. This is not liberty. This is dictatorship.

Rehnquist said it best:

It very clearly says we have the right to our person or body. Which is what Roe V Wade was decided on. The right to privacy with our body.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

Men do get the right to privacy with their body. I have never seen anyone try to pass legislation that prohibits any man from having any medical procedure they want. Nor do they have to go through a waiting period or have to sit through propaganda they don't believe that it's only purpose is to convince them to not have the procedure. Nor do they have to have a totally medically unnecessary probe test which neither he or the doctor wants which he has to pay 100%. I don't see clinics for men being bombed or harassed or people screaming for the man to not go in. I don't see legislatures writing regulations specifically designed to close medical facilities for men.

I have never seen anyone protest to protect a man's right to privacy with their body. Or any thing else for that matter.

Who do you think you are? What makes you think you have any right to say you can take someone's rights from them and violate the constitution?

If you work and pay taxes, work hard. Pay those taxes. Women need that money to pay for their contraception and for abortions. If you pay federal or state taxes, you're paying for abortions and contraception for women. I hope I that totally pisses you off.

Yup. Nobody ever attempted to violate a male's right to sovereignty over his body. But the anti-choice folks seem to think that women are public property, not people with rights under the Constitution. They also never protest the funding of "ED" medications for men who are not attempting to conceive a child and maybe are having sex with women who are too old to conceive. The sex that they want to have is purely recreational. Where is the scrutiny of this?

Rehnquist said it best:

Yup. Nobody ever attempted to violate a male's right to sovereignty over his body. But the anti-choice folks seem to think that women are public property, not people with rights under the Constitution. They also never protest the funding of "ED" medications for men who are not attempting to conceive a child and maybe are having sex with women who are too old to conceive. The sex that they want to have is purely recreational. Where is the scrutiny of this?
A right to privacy doesn’t give someone the right to kill an unborn child.

If men were “controlling” women’s bodies then they could force her to have an abortion when she doesn’t want one. When has that been put into law? Oh it hasn’t, so all this talk about “controlling women’s bodies” is BS.

Rehnquist said it best:

If men were “controlling” women’s bodies then they could force her to have an abortion when she doesn’t want one. When has that been put into law? Oh it hasn’t, so all this talk about “controlling women’s bodies” is BS.

Abortion is not "killing an unborn child. There are already criminal laws on the books that make forrcing a person to have an abortion illegal. They cover lots of criminal behavior, not just this. The politicians who pass laws that attempt to impede a woman from exercising her choice of whether or not to continue a pregnancy absolutely are attempts to control women's bodies. There is no denying this. It's big government in cahoots with some religious sects.

Rehnquist said it best:

Abortion is not "killing an unborn child. There are already criminal laws on the books that make forrcing a person to have an abortion illegal. They cover lots of criminal behavior, not just this. The politicians who pass laws that attempt to impede a woman from exercising her choice of whether or not to continue a pregnancy absolutely are attempts to control women's bodies. There is no denying this. It's big government in cahoots with some religious sects.
Killing a human being is illegal. You’re in denial of scientific fact, the fetus is a living human being, with unique DNA.

Rehnquist said it best:

Nobody ever attempted to control a man’s body? Ever hear of something called slavery? Men have been slaves to other men since the dawn of time. Republicans outlawed that, much to the disdain of Democrats.

Dems liked to dehumanize humans for their own agenda. They did it with slavery, and now they do it with unborn children, claiming they aren’t “real people” or even humans (denying science as usual).

Her best friend says it’s not true.
I'm ashamed I took the LEFT'S bait on this without even considering that they were LYING! I Should have known better!

"Shameful fake news would have us believe that Norma McCorvey was a mercenary. Nothing could be further from the truth," she said. "For those of us who knew and loved Norma, we know that at the end, Norma loved God, and Norma loved life.

"Fake news baited and switched on Norma just before her death," King continued. "According to the Rev. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, Norma wrote to him saying that she'd been booked for an interview for 'AKA Jane Roe.' Norma was so excited; they promised to let her tell her story; and told her they would pay her for it. From my personal perspective, they interviewed Norma and took her words out of context."

She added, "Norma McCorvey's conversion to Christianity in 1995 led her to become one of the most devoted pro-life advocates of our times. Her pro-life testimony is truly a gift of love."

Fox News reached out to Fr. Pavone and he stood by King's claims. He said Norma was like a sibling to him and was prone to emotional mood swings due to trauma from her past. However, he maintained that she never lost her foundational beliefs in God or lost sight of the moral implications of abortion.

"I spoke to her almost every day," he told Fox News. "I became like a close brother to her for 22 years. I was her main guide in her process of healing and her involvement in the pro-life movement. We worked together professionally and we became personal friends. We knew everything about Norma. She was completely transparent with me."

Pavone also said the idea that McCorvey's statement was a "deathbed" confession is another falsity, being peddled by a biased media. He claims to have text messages from her, during the time of the film's production, to support his story

Her best friend says it’s not true.
I'm ashamed I took the LEFT'S bait on this without even considering that they were LYING! I Should have known better!

"Shameful fake news would have us believe that Norma McCorvey was a mercenary. Nothing could be further from the truth," she said. "For those of us who knew and loved Norma, we know that at the end, Norma loved God, and Norma loved life.

"Fake news baited and switched on Norma just before her death," King continued. "According to the Rev. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, Norma wrote to him saying that she'd been booked for an interview for 'AKA Jane Roe.' Norma was so excited; they promised to let her tell her story; and told her they would pay her for it. From my personal perspective, they interviewed Norma and took her words out of context."

She added, "Norma McCorvey's conversion to Christianity in 1995 led her to become one of the most devoted pro-life advocates of our times. Her pro-life testimony is truly a gift of love."

Fox News reached out to Fr. Pavone and he stood by King's claims. He said Norma was like a sibling to him and was prone to emotional mood swings due to trauma from her past. However, he maintained that she never lost her foundational beliefs in God or lost sight of the moral implications of abortion.

"I spoke to her almost every day," he told Fox News. "I became like a close brother to her for 22 years. I was her main guide in her process of healing and her involvement in the pro-life movement. We worked together professionally and we became personal friends. We knew everything about Norma. She was completely transparent with me."

Pavone also said the idea that McCorvey's statement was a "deathbed" confession is another falsity, being peddled by a biased media. He claims to have text messages from her, during the time of the film's production, to support his story

Watch the movie. You will see her say in her own words that they told her what to say and paid her. You will see how they paid her. She went to them asking for money for years. Through the years they ended up paying her nearly half a million dollars.

I don't care what any article says. I watched the movie. I watched her say many times in the movie that she got money from them, that she was never anti abortion and has always been pro abortion.

If you watch and listen you can see, she used the anti choice people. She scammed them and took them for nearly half a million dollars through the years. You will see and hear her say yes she used them. To rationalize it she said they used her. You will also see and hear the leaders of the anti choice movement say yes, they told her what to say, yes they paid her, yes they used her. To rationalize it they said yes she used them.

If you want truth you can find it in that movie. It's a documentary. There are no actors. It's all people involved in both the choice and anti choice movement and norma mccorvy talking in this movie. It includes video of the past of norma speaking out pro choice and speaking out anti choice. It shows all sides of the issue.

At the end, one of the anti choice leaders admits it was all a scam. Wishes he had not done it and says he will work the rest of his life to undo all the harm he has done to women with his anti choice movement. He also says yes, a woman has the right to choose.

I'm sure you won't like it, probably won't watch much of it if any and will say it's all fake.

Only because it exposes truths you don't like.

You've been scammed. Even the leaders of your so called movement are pro choice and regret what they did to women for so long.

You do know that liars lie about their lies, donchya'?

New Topics

Forum List

Back