So Trump somehow predicted exactly what would happen and is happening after biden was proudly elected by his proud voters.

They still think the election was legit too. Then again we actually waste our time debating these contaminated trained fleas that a woman is a woman and man isn't a woman.

As I said, we should be taking lessons from the bees. Cause bees never waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than bullshit.
I love "trained fleas". Perfectly descriptive.

Also a few blood sucking ticks among them.

:)

It's not like DT is psychic.
Evil people tell you their intentions if you just pay attention & take the insane things they say seriously.
Dems have poisoned their own well so badly even their most loyal & brainwashed bases are waking up. They know they cannot allow fair elections from now on.
Worse things are coming as they try to prevent actual honest results from ever being acknowledged, much less certified.

They still think the election was legit too. Then again we actually waste our time debating these contaminated trained fleas that a woman is a woman and man isn't a woman.

As I said, we should be taking lessons from the bees. Cause bees never waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than bullshit.

Somehow predicted? LOL!

Easy prediction. He fucked up the economy so bad with his botched response to Covid, and his tax scam that overheated an already expanding economy he inherited, and then crashed. A two year old could predict what was going to happen.

Heres a newsflash for you skippy. I predicted what would happen if a criminal like Trump ever got anywhere near the White House.

And I was right.

You seriously have to wonder if Trump's fans are not Russian propagandists? Trump was a failure, a spoiled rich boy and a real dummy, his only accomps were division and the rich got richer. Today watching Newsmax or OAN reminds me so much of RT. Oddly even RT seems more balanced so long as the story stays far from critical of Russia's leaders.
For the reader Peter Pomerantsev's 'Nothing is True and Everything is Possible'. It is a world hard to comprehend in many ways, but a world we see today even in America with the republicans and many of the wealthy. Online too.

Peter Pomerantsev's 'Nothing is True and Everything is Possible' Or 'This is not Propaganda'

Also closer to home check out Timothy Snyder.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

Somehow predicted? LOL!

Easy prediction. He fucked up the economy so bad with his botched response to Covid, and his tax scam that overheated an already expanding economy he inherited, and then crashed. A two year old could predict what was going to happen.
Show me any Democratic economist or politician who said prior to November 21: After Biden takes office the economy will crash as gasoline prices double.

You seriously have to wonder if Trump's fans are not Russian propagandists? Trump was a failure, a spoiled rich boy and a real dummy, his only accomps were division and the rich got richer. Today watching Newsmax or OAN reminds me so much of RT. Oddly even RT seems more balanced so long as the story stays far from critical of Russia's leaders.
For the reader Peter Pomerantsev's 'Nothing is True and Everything is Possible'. It is a world hard to comprehend in many ways, but a world we see today even in America with the republicans and many of the wealthy. Online too.

Peter Pomerantsev's 'Nothing is True and Everything is Possible' Or 'This is not Propaganda'

Also closer to home check out Timothy Snyder.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

Ever notice that Biden is just "president", yet the ruler of the democrats is EMPEROR Xi?

Well, I guess that's why you serve Communist China instead of the other way around.

Show me any Democratic economist or politician who said prior to November 21: After Biden takes office the economy will crash as gasoline prices double.

In fact what did "Hero of the Reich" Krugman say?

Somehow predicted? LOL!

Heres a newsflash for you skippy. I predicted what would happen if a criminal like Trump ever got anywhere near the White House.

And I was right.
Joy Behar and Colbert and all the others said differently. They said Progs were the answer and that utopia was in view.

However he has a pretty amazing track record. Most of the crazy shit he said turned out to be true.

He said Obama tapped his phone, it turned out to be true. Who knew?
Somehow we all knew. We are right about that too. The left are too contaminated by marxist propaganda and most since their childhood. The brainwashing has been happening for over 5 generations now and their ability to see any truth regardless of conclusive evidence is gone. Their condition is sadly irreversible, short of a miracle. Yes, an actual miracle of conversion, but most have hearts that are shut off and won't allow it in.

Sad really.

This is how they (we) are conditioned.

Watch how it's done.
Kind of how when an elephant is being trained, it's chained to a stout post with a strong chain, and it learns its captivity so well that eventually its trainer can control it with a thin rope and a small stake in the ground. It learns how futile it is to pull on the chain and transfers that sense of futility to the thin rope which it could tear away with no actual effort.

There are no slave chains of iron that ever held tighter than the chains of belief.

The quote most often attributed to Harriet Tubman, whether she said it or not, is probably pretty true: “I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more, if they had known they were slaves.”

Forum List

Back