So they suspended the kid for taking pictures of the crowded school hall?

Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects ...

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.
I'm not a Trumpster

But you play one on USMB?
- which you should know- and it's a cryptic statement....Fact remains that kids are, by and large, immune to the sickening evicts of the virus.
Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else. And the transmission of the disease is the primary risk of re-opening schools. The fact that the disease doesn't harm them as much older people is completely irrelevant.

So, he was demonstrably wrong in his statement. Whether he's lying or just stupid is a matter of conjecture, but it was dangerous disinformation. But instead of admitting and correcting his mistake (has he EVER done that?) he and his merry band of deplorables go on a propaganda campaign to obfuscate the issue. Fuck them. And fuck him.

Your TDS has prompted you to lie again. Stop watching CNN.

Ok - what did I lie about? Go ahead, I'm listening.
Trump was repeating the guidance he got from the CDC and the American Society of Pediatrics.

Ahh.. so the CDC says children are "almost immune"? I haven't seen such a statement from them. Link?

In any case, that doesn't answer the question. What am I lying about?

Why would they recommend reopening schools? Fucking shithead libtard!

Are you going to answer my question? What is it that you think I'm lying about?

Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

are you referring to the nice boy who just stood there smiling as an aggressive, piece of shit crackhead provocateur beat his fucking drum right in the kid's face?

only a monumentally stupid and dishonest individual could possibly view the video of that event and then attack the boy for smiling placidly.
Didn't he win in court for millions of dollars? What more are you asking for?

Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else.
The data does not support your ridiculous contention. Very few children have been diagnosed with COVID 19. The data indicates that children are highly resistant to COVID 19.

The innate immune system of children is much more robust than adults.

Look up the data. It is extremely rare for children to be diagnosed with COVID 19.

I have, actually. Was just over at the CDC website, and they say children are no more immune to the disease the adults. It just doesn't impact them in the same way.

But maybe you're privy to some new data. Got a link?

Seriously, Trump claimed kids are "almost immune", as a reason why it's ok to send them back to school. They are not. He was wrong. They can get the disease, and transmit it, just as easily as anyone else.
The data does not support your ridiculous contention. Very few children have been diagnosed with COVID 19. The data indicates that children are highly resistant to COVID 19.

Look up the data. It is extremely rare for children to be diagnosed with COVID 19.
American kids should not be used as pawns in a dangerous political stunt.
I agree. That's why we should open the schools in the fall unless the data ans science shows a prudent reason to keep them closed, rather than let the kids be used as pawns in a disgusting Democrat political stunt obviously designed to spread panic and fear in the short term, and dumb down America's future voters/leaders in the long term.

Nothing is more important to the future viability of the Democratic party than lowering academic standards.

Dem strategy = kill the old folks, and stupify the young folks. If that strategy sounds familiar, (and tearing down statues, censoring free speech etc,etc) look up Mao's cultural revolution.

And going much earlier than that, the Dems also opposed teaching negros how to read.

Last edited:
Where are the brave "pro bono" lawyers suing newspapers who defended the Xian punk whose church sent him on a anti-abortion field trip ? I guess the politics weren't the same.

are you referring to the nice boy who just stood there smiling as an aggressive, piece of shit crackhead provocateur beat his fucking drum right in the kid's face?

only a monumentally stupid and dishonest individual could possibly view the video of that event and then attack the boy for smiling placidly.
Didn't he win in court for millions of dollars? What more are you asking for?
I wasn't asking for anything at all.

I was just pointing out the stupidity and dishonesty of low quality individuals who allow their extreme partisanship to override the evidence they could see with their own eyes.

American kids should not be used as pawns in a dangerous political stunt.
I agree. That's why we should open the schools in the fall unless the data ans science shows a prudent reason to keep them closed, rather than let the kids be used as pawns in a disgusting Democrat political stunt obviously designed to spread panic and fear in the short term, and dumb down America's future voters/leaders in the long term.
Some schools are using special protective measures. Costly, but things that work. Reduce hours so students attend in shifts making distancing and partitions easier. Concentrated community and student testing also. Add masks and face shields are just some options.
The virus isn't a hoax and it is unfair and unreasonable to expect kids and parents to not be concerned.

I have, actually. Was just over at the CDC website, and they say children are no more immune to the disease the adults. It just doesn't impact them in the same way.

But maybe you're privy to some new data. Got a link?

Nuthin, huh?

You say you just visited the CDC website. Why didn't you provide a link to the page?

Can't you just look at your browser history provide the link for the USMB formuers? The page where the CDC says "children are no more immune to the disease the adults".

Of course you cannot. Because it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Kids with COVID-19 are showing up in alarming numbers. Trump is lying when he claims they have immunity.

You're falling for dumb arguments too? Immunity is not "immune to the effects". It means your immune system keeps the virus from taking hold. It means you don't get infected and you don't spread the disease. I know the idiot chorus of Trumpsters are trying to conflate the two - all in the service of covering up dear leader's brain fart - but, they are fucking morons. Don't fall for it.
‘Almost immune‘, ‘virtually immune‘, ‘practically immune‘ are generalities that honest people understand. Unlike dishonest democrat hacks trying to create a problem where there isn’t one.
You’re another phony.

Since when does the school year start in August? When I was a kid and when my adult children were kids, it never started until after Labor Day.

Are they trying to make up for lost time because the last school year got cut short? :dunno:

Since when does the school year start in August? When I was a kid and when my adult children were kids, it started after Labor Day.

Are they trying to make up for lost time? :dunno:
Lots of schools have been opening in August for years. Extended day care.

‘Almost immune‘, ‘virtually immune‘, ‘practically immune‘ are generalities that honest people understand. Unlike dishonest democrat hacks trying to create a problem where there isn’t one.
You’re another phony.
I agree.

immune
[ĭ-mūn´]
1. being highly resistant to a disease because of the formation of humoral antibodies or the development of immunologically competent cells, or both, or as a result of some other mechanism

The data indicates that children are highly resistant (aka "immune") to COVID 19.

Last edited:

You say you just visited the CDC website. Why didn't you provide a link to the page?

Can't you just look at your browser history provide the link for the USMB formuers? The page where the CDC says "children are no more immune to the disease the adults".

LOL - so, I guess this is your version of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Your idiot leader is the one claiming children are "almost immune" to COVID. That is a dangerous lie, and you morons trying to justify his stupid comment are dangerous liars.

I wonder, what is so hard about just saying, "Yeah, he made a mistake, so what?" - but you nitwits can never do that. Instead, you make complete asses out of yourselves trying to prop up an obvious untrue claim. Why?

LOL - so, I guess this is your version of "I know you are, but what am I?"
Nope. That just me calling you out for just flat out lying to the USMB forum.

I wonder, what is so hard about just saying, "Yeah, he made a mistake, so what?" - but you nitwits can never do that. Instead, you make complete asses out of yourselves trying to prop up an obvious untrue claim. Why?
You wouldn't even have a legit point even if he did make a mistake. But alas, he didn't. And you are just deflecting anyways, because I have proven you wrong again.

It has been proven that you made either a "mistake" or were simply lying to the USMB forum.

You made an untrue claim that a CDC website says that "children are no more immune to the disease the adults". It a false statement. Complete bullshit.

You are flat out BUSTED!

Fess up. Were you lying or did you merely make a mistake?

Last edited:

Kids are, for the most part, immune to its effects as they relate to how older people are sickened by the virus...They're not immune from getting the virus.

For people who claim to understand all sorts of nuance, you moonbats sure can't see any when you can find a reason to freak out about something silly.
by the way, they aren’t sick! Healthy but imprisoned

What evidence is there kids' immune systems prevent COVID-19 from "taking hold"?

I don't recall seeing a post from you where you're concerned about kids who are marching with adults shoulder to shoulder at BLM protests which are occurring every day across this country.

Forum List

Back