So the Sacramento Shooters Were Violent Felons Released Early by Democrats

Suddenly the story falls to section B page 14 and the Left don’t want to talk about how they released tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early.

Just part of their tactic to grab guns from law abiding citizens.

You just wanted em to die of the COVID.......ummmmm........ummmmm

It's really become embarrassing for the Democrats. Dozens shot and killed in Chicago and Baltimore weekly and it's crickets. A shooting like this and they run to the news cameras to claim guns must be banned. Pathetic really. I think a majority of Americans just roll their eyes at Dems anymore.

Suddenly the story falls to section B page 14 and the Left don’t want to talk about how they released tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early.

Yep.

The prosecutor said this would happen

As long as this carnage happens in libturd shit hole areas, I am all for it. Let these wastes kill each other

LOL Every time I return to USMB it is the same finger pointing from the whining right wing so called conservative right. What children you are. I know you cult members don't read or think, but for others check out it book 'How Democracies Die' covers topic well. And see cult book mentioned in link below.

Notice how Dems don't even bother to gather the facts first, it's all about the propaganda opportunity.

At the end of the day they seemingly only care about if people believe in what they say, not believe in what they say.

Meaning, they only want people to go along with what they say, they don't care if people believe in what they say because they are fair, intelligent, unbiased and savvy.

They expect to be listened to just because they are speaking, not because they earned people's attention.

But yeah, the news isn't news anymore. It's propaganda for someone's agenda or it's just essentially the new click bait and always trying to stay on the current trend for people's attention.

LOL Every time I return to USMB it is the same finger pointing from the whining right wing so called conservative right. What children you are. I know you cult members don't read or think, but for others check out it book 'How Democracies Die' covers topic well. And see cult book mentioned in link below.

Democrats release 75,000 violent felons from prison early.

Violent crime skyrockets.

Democrats demand more gun laws against law abiding citizens.

Democrats scream at being exposed how insane and evil they are.

The shooters were Negros. Negros generally support Democrats. The Democrat controlled government released one of them early from prison. The shooters used illegal weapons prohibited under the existing NFA.

Then President Potatohead said that we need additional gun control to prevent this from happening again.

He is confused. What we need are fewer Democrats to fuck things up.

The finger pointing needs to point directly at Democrat leadership failure.

If the shooting victims were Democrats then they got what they voted for and I don't feel sorry for them.

Forum List

Back