So the retarded ass NBA commissioner dont have any NBA games scheduled tomorrow because its election day?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He is so fucking weird. We living in retarded times. I was looking at the schedule and was like....."Its no NBA games tomorrow? I forgot they started that stupid shit a few years ago because of Georgie Floyds lol

He's owning the cons.
4i6Ckte.gif

He is so fucking weird. We living in retarded times. I was looking at the schedule and was like....."Its no NBA games tomorrow? I forgot they started that stupid shit a few years ago because of Georgie Floyds lol
Election day is a national holiday to NBA fans.
They should just get a day off (call it reparations)

I see no reason why the NBA should interfere with elections. Good on 'Em for not doing so.

He is so fucking weird. We living in retarded times. I was looking at the schedule and was like....."It’s no NBA games tomorrow? I forgot they started that stupid shit a few years ago because of Georgie Floyds lol

That ball-headed faggot is still in charge of the NBA?

LOL. Gee, makes you wonder how a Jewish lawyer who never played the sport found himself in charge of it all.

IM2 you ain't, and never have been.
Why do whites, who have been handed all kinds of money from the government, have a problem with blacks who demand reparations?

And to FJB, so what if the NBA took a day off on election day? They take days off during the season so why the problem?

You guys think FJB is black, but FJB is doing internet blackface. He's as white as this webpage.

Forum List

Back