So the media stopped covering LGBT icon Terry Bean's story in November

never heard of the "Terry Bean" before today and neither has anyone else.

seems to me that according to the story, the young person involved used an app specifically designed to allow gay men to hook up. it wasn't like they put a bag over his head and dragged him into the back of a van or something.

seems to me that according to the story, the young person involved used an app specifically designed to allow gay men to hook up. it wasn't like they put a bag over his head and dragged him into the back of a van or something.
Ask yourself, why have you never heard of Terry Bean and these charges before? He's accused of raping a 15 year old. They cannot consent, it is statutory rape no matter what app they used. Terry Bean is a major obama donor, he donated so much he got to fly in Air Force One. He also is the co founder of the Human Rights Campaign, the LARGEST LGBT organization in the country. Do you think if a consevative of this stature were accused of the same thing it would have been ignored by the MSM??

If this had been a girl who was 15 YOU WOULD NOT BE blaming her, you would be blaming him.

Um, no, I'd be blaming her, too. Except I wouldn't consider it all that big of a deal in any event.

This whole notion that you are a minor unable to make sexual decisions even though your hormones and physical development say otherwise is a modern invention. Most of human history, 15 was marrying age. A 25 year old woman who wasn't married was considered an "old maid".

Fact is, most kids have lost their virginity by age 17. Nothing in this article even indicates that this kid had never had sex before that event.

Ask yourself, why have you never heard of Terry Bean and these charges before? He's accused of raping a 15 year old. They cannot consent, it is statutory rape no matter what app they used. Terry Bean is a major obama donor, he donated so much he got to fly in Air Force One. He also is the co founder of the Human Rights Campaign, the LARGEST LGBT organization in the country. Do you think if a consevative of this stature were accused of the same thing it would have been ignored by the MSM??

Um, yeah, it probably would be.

In fact, it was.

The Franklin Coverup Scandal The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse

There are two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and Lawrence E. King Jr. here are some pictures of them. Both were involved in the republican party. King sang the National anthem at two republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast.. Spence was an important republican lobbyist, he committed suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in the adult part of the homosexual sex ring.

Craig J. Spence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, this involved a lot more actual criminality than what this guy is accused of, but you know what, it barely made a ripple in the media.

Page 6 from the police interview with Lawson, the friend who went to pick up the minor boy (age 16) from the J'acked online solitication: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/03171108/lawson.pdf

"Lawson" = The youth that went with Terry Bean to pick up on the minor boy. Incidentally, in the same link Lawson says that Terry Bean routinely barebacked (ejaculated into the anus of without a condom) his young contacts. It was this fact that led Lawson to rat out Terry Bean because of the danger of HIV transmission Bean routinely subjected his "bottom" boys to.

"Myers" is the cop who interviewed Lawson:

"Terry Bean" is the notorious LGBTQ activist very much like Harvey Milk was. And apparently with the same penchant for under aged boys:

(page 6)

Lawson: "...I looked over at Terry and then he's like, and then Terry like, coached him to say, like, he was like, 'wait, so how old are you?" and he said '16' three more times. Terry asked him couple more times and I'm still stopped at this point and I'm about ready to just turn and he's like 'no,no,no,' like, 'you don't get it. Like, how old are you...'

Myers: (the cop interviewing) "Who's saying 'no'

Lawson: "Terry. He's like, 'we can't do this unless you tell me how old you are. Unless you really tell me how old you are. You were joking, right? You're joking, right?' He was like, 'no, I'm not. I'm not joking'. And then, the kid's like, 'oh, okay. I get it. I'm 18'."

...(continued to page 7)

Myers: "did, uh, Terry Bean have, uh, uh, sex with the (whiteout age) year old boy?"

Lawson: "Yes"

Myers: "Okay. Uh, what kind of sex?"

Lawson: "Um, anal."

Myers: "Okay. So was the..."

Lawson: "He, Terry was penetrating the (whiteouted blank) year old."

Myers: "His anus?"

Lawson: "Yes."

He had charges dropped becaues he paid off his victim. They know he did this. They know he knew the victim was underrage, not like that's relevant to statutory rape. YET LIBERALS IGNORED THIS STORY. It didn't happen.

Previously Unreleased Police Interview Transcripts Suggest Terry Bean Knew His Alleged Sex Partner Was Under 18

The "Liberals' ignored what?

It was in the newspapers. Discussed on message boards.

They couldn't get a conviction because the victim refused to testify- and maybe it was because he was paid off- but they couldn't prove that either.

I am not sure how much of my time I should be spending on outrage on this specific statutory rape case that was dismissed two years ago.

Presuming he is guilty- I would love to see him convicted of the charges- but he hasn't been and isn't likely to be since again- the victim refuses to testify against him.

Except it wasn't ignored by the Main Stream Media when the case happened- 2 years ago.

It was covered by the media. You are bringing up and citing an article from over a year ago.

It isn't a current event- it was an event well covered when it came out two years ago.

I think the most remarkable and horrible part of the allegations shown in post #12 were that prominent LGBT activist Terry Bean is into "barebacking" youngsters; exposing them to the highest risk for their getting HIV...besides felony sodomy of a known minor boy.

Except it wasn't ignored by the Main Stream Media when the case happened- 2 years ago.

It was covered by the media. You are bringing up and citing an article from over a year ago.

It isn't a current event- it was an event well covered when it came out two years ago.
The only time the MSM covered it was an article in USA Today asking why the MSM was ignoring it. Show me more than one instance of CNN covering it. Show me the NY Times covering it. Even the local media in Oregon asked if the MSM should cover the story.

Here's the USA today article Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape: Column

Here's the local media talking about the MSM ignoring the story Terry Bean sex charges: Should national media pay more attention to Democratic fundraiser's arrest? (Poll)

Now it's YOUR turn to prove your point. I want at least TWO CNN links on the terry bean story. I want two from the NY Times. One from the washington post, and three from the huffington post. OR ADMIT THEY IGNORED THE STORY you liberal poof.

I think the most remarkable and horrible part of the allegations shown in post #12 were that prominent LGBT activist Terry Bean is into "barebacking" youngsters; exposing them to the highest risk for their getting HIV...besides felony sodomy of a known minor boy.

Yes, we know you hate the anal sex. You hate the anal sex so much you can't stop talking about it.

You're like the vegetarian who just can't stop talking about steak.

He had charges dropped becaues he paid off his victim. They know he did this. They know he knew the victim was underrage, not like that's relevant to statutory rape. YET LIBERALS IGNORED THIS STORY. It didn't happen.

Previously Unreleased Police Interview Transcripts Suggest Terry Bean Knew His Alleged Sex Partner Was Under 18

Their last 'Great Martyr' Matthew Sheppard had a juvenile arrest record involving two 8 year old boys, so apparently it's common with male homosexual 'icons'; the media can't seem to find a 'Gay Role Model' without a history of kiddie molesting. They have the same problem with anointing such 'Black Icons' as Michael Brown and Freddie Grey. Insane and incompetent media at it's finest.

Their last 'Great Martyr' Matthew Sheppard had a juvenile arrest record involving two 8 year old boys, so apparently it's common with male homosexual 'icons'; the media can't seem to find a 'Gay Role Model' without a history of kiddie molesting. They have the same problem with anointing such 'Black Icons' as Michael Brown and Freddie Grey. Insane and incompetent media at it's finest.

So murder is okay if you find someone is less than a perfect person? I'm trying to understand your "logic" here.

So murder is okay if you find someone is less than a perfect person? I'm trying to understand your "logic" here.

Since I was answering a post that had nothing to do with murdering anybody, so this is just a strawman, and lame at that. The topic is how the media covers homosexuals and covers up anything negative about their mentally ill pets.

Another example is the cognitive dissonance surrounding the meme spouted about how 'only 10% of homosexuals are kiddie rapers', as if that is a 'talking point' that absolves them of something, never mind they are only 1%-2% of the population. This is the kind of 'argument' sociopaths would buy as some sort of 'proof' of their 'normality', and we should all be enthusiastic about having them around our children and being allowed to adopt children, as if there is nothing wrong here.

Forum List

Back