So....the Democrat Party National convention started July 13? Did anyone know? Hiding biden, that's the goal.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hiding joe biden is the strategy.......and they are doing it well...

Monday was the first day of the Democratic National Convention. You might be forgiven for not knowing that, as the news was nowhere. Not in the papers, not on the shows, and not in the morning news letters most of Washington relies on for what to think that day.
-----
The revelation of the platform for the media and the candidate’s acceptance speech are likely the longest-lasting effects of the week, so it’s no surprise Democrats don’t want a convention — and no surprise corporate media are covering for them.

The party has moved farther to the left than any Biden primary supporter might have imagined, and the candidate has mentally deteriorated at a rapid rate too many of us recognize from family experiences.
------

“We’re going to have a breathtaking opportunity… to rewrite our economy,” Biden agreed from his home, his blue blazer struggling to stay on his sagging shoulders.

The stuff of left-wing rallies, sure. The stuff of national elections? Rarely. But then, there won’t be any rallies for the people to see, and in their stead America has a corporate media willing to tell us the proposals above are “moderate.”

“This agenda that you’ve laid out here is not the agenda of a man who is trying to reach out beyond his own party for support [to win the election],” 55-year political reporting veteran Brit Hume commented. “This is a man who is simply trying to solidify support within his own party, and he might be right about that.

It’s politically savvy. Why risk Biden committing gaffes when President Trump is more than willing to make up for it...

One could conclude this is the fault of Dumb Don. If he weren’t such a crazed sociopath lying all the time, the corrupt D Party wouldn’t think a demented candidate like Biden would have any chance of winning.

Apparently the Ds think all they have to do is show up on Election Day, to beat the Orange Doofus. They might be right.

It’s politically savvy. Why risk Biden committing gaffes when President Trump is more than willing to make up for it...
If biden wasn't a senile old man, he would take the lead. Instead he hides hoping trump will fail.

Pretty lame.

Bet you can't wait to vote for the child sniffer. Democrats are hella pervs these days. Don't let one stand behind you.

109494424_10158651316432089_8156567726514282312_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If biden wasn't a senile old man, he would take the lead. Instead he hides hoping trump will fail.

Pretty lame.

Bet you can't wait to vote for the child sniffer. Democrats are hella pervs these days. Don't let one stand behind you.

You got that wrong.

I’m loath to vote for Biden, because he is the epitome of the corporate establishment. He is what’s wrong with Washington politics.

Considering the alternative runs the country like a demagogue who dabbles in autocracy, I get to hold my nose and vote AGAINST the incumbent...

Monday was the first day of the Democratic National Convention. You might be forgiven for not knowing that, as the news was nowhere. Not in the papers, not on the shows, and not in the morning news letters most of Washington relies on for what to think that day.
-----
The revelation of the platform for the media and the candidate’s acceptance speech are likely the longest-lasting effects of the week, so it’s no surprise Democrats don’t want a convention — and no surprise corporate media are covering for them.

The party has moved farther to the left than any Biden primary supporter might have imagined, and the candidate has mentally deteriorated at a rapid rate too many of us recognize from family experiences.
------

“We’re going to have a breathtaking opportunity… to rewrite our economy,” Biden agreed from his home, his blue blazer struggling to stay on his sagging shoulders.

The stuff of left-wing rallies, sure. The stuff of national elections? Rarely. But then, there won’t be any rallies for the people to see, and in their stead America has a corporate media willing to tell us the proposals above are “moderate.”

“This agenda that you’ve laid out here is not the agenda of a man who is trying to reach out beyond his own party for support [to win the election],” 55-year political reporting veteran Brit Hume commented. “This is a man who is simply trying to solidify support within his own party, and he might be right about that.

I would give the Republicans nothing up until the election. This election is Trump vs. Anyone but Trump. Lets see if the majority of voters approve of Trump or want him out of office. No debates, no interviews. Biden just needs to come out with commercials that explain why Trump needs to go. He could have 1000 different commercials. One for each lie and bad policy Trump pushed. His corruption. His pardons. His cover ups.

To think Republicans went after Hillary and Obama for nothing compared to what Trump has done. It's crazy that Trump with his corrupt kids would have the balls to go after Hunter Biden.

The bad Supreme Court picks of Trumps.

Locking kids in cages.

2.3% growth in 2019.

Trump has been a failure but has proven that Republicans will back their guy no matter what. But we already knew that because you guys backed Bush until you didn't need to anymore. Then you threw him under the bus. Same with McCain and Romney.

Pretty lame.

You got that wrong.

I’m loath to vote for Biden, because he is the epitome of the corporate establishment. He is what’s wrong with Washington politics.

Considering the alternative runs the country like a demagogue who dabbles in autocracy, I get to hold my nose and vote AGAINST the incumbent...

I know you will. You're a Democrat and Democrats ignore pedophiles when it benefits them politically. Just like how they defend bill Clinton to this day.

I wouldn't let you stand behind me and I would watch you like a hawk around kids.

Pretty lame.

You got that wrong.

I know you will. You're a Democrat and Democrats ignore pedophiles when it benefits them politically. Just like how they defend bill Clinton to this day.

I wouldn't let you stand behind me and I would watch you like a hawk around kids.

Priceless. Nothing like adding juvenile insults to a discussion.

Dismissed.

So tell me how four more years of Trump will be more harmful to the U.S. than what the Democrats offer? Or are you sidestepping that question by "voting against the incumbent?"

-----

------

Why would the dems possibly want to detract attention from Trump calling Corvid a Hoax and Blaming Fauci for no testing? LOL

Pretty lame.

You got that wrong.

Priceless. Nothing like adding juvenile insults to a discussion.

Dismissed.

Tell yourself whatever you need to to feel better about supporting Biden.

Women should know that Democrats #metoo standards don't apply to Democrats... so watch out ladies. Don't let Democrats stand behind you.

So tell me how four more years of Trump will be more harmful to the U.S. than what the Democrats offer? Or are you sidestepping that question by "voting against the incumbent?"

Depends on how one defines harmful. What does that mean to you specifically?

If you are an American any Democrat plan is meant to manage your decline into a new normal

-----

------

Just another post by a liar. Those were the original dates.

If you are an American any Democrat plan is meant to manage your decline into a new normal

Ok, example of a policy that conveys “new normal”.

Social distancing, you must wear masks! Neveryoumind that I'm 75% owner of the mask manufacturer!
I have a patent on the vaccine for Covid-19, too!

Social distancing, you must wear masks! Neveryoumind that I'm 75% owner of the mask manufacturer!
I have a patent on the vaccine for Covid-19, too!

Its harmful if the government mandates social distancing and wearing masks. That about accurate?

-----

------

I would give the Republicans nothing up until the election. This election is Trump vs. Anyone but Trump. Lets see if the majority of voters approve of Trump or want him out of office. No debates, no interviews. Biden just needs to come out with commercials that explain why Trump needs to go. He could have 1000 different commercials. One for each lie and bad policy Trump pushed. His corruption. His pardons. His cover ups.

To think Republicans went after Hillary and Obama for nothing compared to what Trump has done. It's crazy that Trump with his corrupt kids would have the balls to go after Hunter Biden.

The bad Supreme Court picks of Trumps.

Locking kids in cages.

2.3% growth in 2019.

Trump has been a failure but has proven that Republicans will back their guy no matter what. But we already knew that because you guys backed Bush until you didn't need to anymore. Then you threw him under the bus. Same with McCain and Romney.

You not agreeing with them politically doesn't make them "Bad"

Biden was VP when those kids were in cages.

Economy was doing great until COVID.

It's your side that always brings up how awesome our previous candidates were after they left office or lost, but when they were running they were BushChimpyMcHitler, a washed up has been with a ditz for a VP candidate, and a Mormon woman hater (binders and binders) respectively.

Forum List

Back