SO seriously.... if it is Hillary and Trump again...

It's time to fix a system that keeps churning out shit candidates.

Or, we can keep embarrassing ourselves and keep bending over for this.

Our choice. I know a lot of people on the wings love the ugly status quo.
Says a guy who voted for a shit candidate in Biden.

Until we get rid of the duopoly we are going to get terrible candidates and good candidates will be eliminated. I’m still trying to figure out why anyone voted for Trump or Biden.

I agree that this is a duopoly problem. The two-party system we have appears to be leading us into a race to the bottom.

Unfortunately, voting for a third party isn’t going to fix this. There are never going to be enough 3rd party voters to change this. This is a systemic issue. The system needs to be changed in order to tackle this problem.

I agree that this is a duopoly problem. The two-party system we have appears to be leading us into a race to the bottom.

Unfortunately, voting for a third party isn’t going to fix this. There are never going to be enough 3rd party voters to change this. This is a systemic issue. The system needs to be changed in order to tackle this problem.
True, people aren’t that smart and the billions of bucks spent on campaigns will only go to the two parties.

this would be more of a WWE wrestling grudge match than a political campaign...BRING IT ON, HILLARY! LET'S GO TRUMP!

When you're president, the bad guys attack not with steel chairs, but with ballistic missiles

Every single American, both parties should be having riots and demanding a better choice.
It might actually happen.
For fucks sake - really?????????????????????????????????

I've been coming on here for a long time pushing Proportional Representation.

Maybe 5 people have been receptive, many have been like "We already have Proportional Representation" or "we aren't Europe and never will be" or "fuck you asshole".

That's a "better choice", it also makes it easier to punish bad policies, allows more choice of leader, and forces leaders to be better.

But.... Americans like being entertained, it seems.

Not voting for him, but this approaches my attitude
1662641307326.png

Every single American, both parties should be having riots and demanding a better choice.
It might actually happen.
For fucks sake - really?????????????????????????????????
It's not going to happen. You're counting chickens before chickens were even invented.

Forum List

Back