So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Why pretend it is not?

I don't know the charges, all kinds of rumors, including racketeering.

Whatever they are, if they are, Trump needs to face it, like a man, not like a silver spooned privileged pussy, and he'll get his due process in court, to prove the prosecution is bogus.....
Nonsense. Fighting that partisan political crap has nothing on Earth to do with being a pussy. And he deserves due process; whether he gets it or not is an open question.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And, there it is gentle reader.
Our MAGA/QAnon chapter rollcall of GED aspirants.
And these are the citizens of quality, character, and education that some in MAGAstan think will make America great again?

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _________.
Chilli pretends that only conservatives post such things. Honesty isn’t high up on the list of stuff Chilli cares about.

Here we go round the mulberry bush....poor pitiful child.
LOL No wonder you have BS in your moniker. Let this be a lesson to you. If you post bullshit, I will call you up on it. :itsok:

But hey, keep coming back. I love to keep proving you are a lying retard.

LOL No wonder you have BS in your moniker. Let this be a lesson to you. If you post bullshit, I will call you up on it. :itsok:

It's getting easier and easier to expose these freaks.

Only the really stupid ones are left

It's getting easier and easier to expose these freaks.

Only the really stupid ones are left
Yup. Happens every time. All I have to do is ask them to prove their latest BS and they are reduced to blubbering. LOL

Yes, yes, you keep calling me up...funny.

Memes are for when you have nothing substantial to say

Sorta like poster Joec's f-bombs, eh?

• crime family are fucking the US taxpayers
  • FUCKING HYPOCRITS? (sic)
  • keep sucking that Democrat cock
  • you fucking mentally challenged
  • dumbfuck

Bragg has a few problems starting with, this case is so poor that no one in his office wants to be of record. Not only is there a serious statute of limitations problem but this entire issue was investigated by Mueller who didn't even find this noteworthy. This raises a huge laches problem.

What happens if there is nothing, no arrest, no indictment, nothing?

I think Trump made it up.
Bragg has a few problems starting with, this case is so poor that no one in his office wants to be of record. Not only is there a serious statute of limitations problem but this entire issue was investigated by Mueller who didn't even find this noteworthy. This raises a huge laches problem.

What happens if there is nothing, no arrest, no indictment, nothing?
Then Trump will have to come up with another outrage, fundraiser in a few weeks. He needs the attention and the money.

Forum List

Back