So Obama is a commnie tyrant who is destroying America, right?

No, Obama is just a bumbling idiot who is a terrible president.

Next

So he's not tyrant who is actively working to destroy the Constitution of the United States?

Are you saying that Fox News has been lying to me?
try listening to a better news channel....if there is one that doesnt put a spin on things....

But Fox News is fair and balanced - it says so right in their slogan. Surely they aren't misleading people?
yea and a guy named Santa is going to deliver 50 billion toys world wide early Thursday morning......and be done by daybreak....

Last edited:
So he's not tyrant who is actively working to destroy the Constitution of the United States?

Are you saying that Fox News has been lying to me?
No I'm saying you are an idiot.

Next

People that think Obama is a tyrant who is working towards the destruction of the country are idiots?
I am saying YOU are an idiot. This conversation is really simple. The fact that YOU can't grasp it only servers to prove my point.

It is really simple. Either he's a tyrant who is destroying the Constitution or he's not. If he is certainly republicans should stand up for the country and try to stop him, yes? If he's actually not doing that, than I guess you have an argument for why people who say that his are stupid. So which is it?
I answered your question in my first post. Sorry you're too retarded to understand it

Please explain why I am stupid? For saying that Obama is a tryant who wants to destroy America? Some other reason?

I DON'T CARE TO DEBATE THIS ISSUE ANYMORE. All I know is I will vote Republican hardcore conservative to balance the universe out, because of this Obama chap. I won't insult the man, or call liberal democrats names or play childish games anymore. The damage has been done, and it needs to be repaired.

Democrats would love it if a hard core conservative wins the primary...

No I'm saying you are an idiot.

Next

People that think Obama is a tyrant who is working towards the destruction of the country are idiots?
I am saying YOU are an idiot. This conversation is really simple. The fact that YOU can't grasp it only servers to prove my point.

It is really simple. Either he's a tyrant who is destroying the Constitution or he's not. If he is certainly republicans should stand up for the country and try to stop him, yes? If he's actually not doing that, than I guess you have an argument for why people who say that his are stupid. So which is it?
I answered your question in my first post. Sorry you're too retarded to understand it

Please explain why I am stupid? For saying that Obama is a tryant who wants to destroy America? Some other reason?
Because you are blatantly trolling and too dumb to realize it's obvious

When the leadership of the opposition are lap dogs....

121614.jpg

Yeah, it was pretty blatant, and you're the dumb one for not realizing it was intentional.

Yeah, it was pretty blatant, and you're the dumb one for not realizing it was intentional.
Of course it was intentional. When is it ever not? You're just getting dumber by the minute

Of course it was intentional. When is it ever not? You're just getting dumber by the minute

LOL, if I wanted people to think I was serious, I wouldn't have been intentionally blatant about it, dumbass.

Simple people need simple answers. Most of us on the right think he an incompetent ideologue that made his living as a community organizer and agitator and was fluffed up by his handlers through the hands of the media because we can't be left wing enough, apparently Hillary was too conservative.

We are stopping him though. We did it the American way. I realize as a leftist, putting people against the wall is more your style, but we voted in a Republican congress and they can stand up to him, reverse some policies (hopefully a lot) and maybe get us back on the right track and get this nation healed economically, racially and patriotically.

But I realize this was just a grade school class assignment, sorry it didn't go as planned.

LOL, if I wanted people to think I was serious, I wouldn't have been intentionally blatant about it, dumbass.
So it's just an all around fail....got it

Simple people need simple answers. Most of us on the right think he an incompetent ideologue that made his living as a community organizer and agitator and was fluffed up by his handlers through the hands of the media because we can't be left wing enough, apparently Hillary was too conservative.

We are stopping him though. We did it the American way. I realize as a leftist, putting people against the wall is more your style, but we voted in a Republican congress and they can stand up to him, reverse some policies (hopefully a lot) and maybe get us back on the right track and get this nation healed economically, racially and patriotically.

But I realize this was just a grade school class assignment, sorry it didn't go as planned.
:rock:

Hey Gramps....you've done it again. You've called another new guy who is obviously smarter than you....stupid. It must really suck to be so far down the intelligence ladder.

:rock:

is that the 'lets roll' sign steph

Forum List

Back