So Now You Tube, Decides To Censor History Itself...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
A colleague of mine told me to watch a rather informative video about gun control through the ages. I did. And indeed it was very informative. Replete with factual content. Quotes by those who themselves desired to enact gun control. And the outcome of those who disarmed in the face of opposition.
While on phone discussing the video with my colleague; my son asked, “what’s it called? I wanna see it.” So I told him. “It’s called “Gun Control History MUST SEE”. Spelled exactly as I have displayed within the quotes.
Funny thing... My tech won’t even let me “link” the video... it’s been buried. Why?
Funny thing... He went to watch it on his totally unhindered XBox, and got this message...
9D424863-4A45-4FEA-9B38-6C72B0EE0710.jpeg

My question is... What users would report actual documented history? And Why would comments be disabled, for a video that details exactly what the hot button issue of the day is? The video is complete with historical facts, and quote from Hitler, to Jefferson, to Feinstein.
If any of you doubted that the major leftist operators of our most common used communications services haven’t already made their decision, as to where they actually stand on free speech... you haven’t tried to speak out against what they believe...

A colleague of mine told me to watch a rather informative video about gun control through the ages. I did. And indeed it was very informative. Replete with factual content. Quotes by those who themselves desired to enact gun control. And the outcome of those who disarmed in the face of opposition.
While on phone discussing the video with my colleague; my son asked, “what’s it called? I wanna see it.” So I told him. “It’s called “Gun Control History MUST SEE”. Spelled exactly as I have displayed within the quotes.
Funny thing... My tech won’t even let me “link” the video... it’s been buried. Why?
Funny thing... He went to watch it on his totally unhindered XBox, and got this message...
View attachment 179402
My question is... What users would report actual documented history? And Why would comments be disabled, for a video that details exactly what the hot button issue of the day is? The video is complete with historical facts, and quote from Hitler, to Jefferson, to Feinstein.
If any of you doubted that the major leftist operators of our most common used communications services haven’t already made their decision, as to where they actually stand on free speech... you haven’t tried to speak out against what they believe...

I have seen YT do that sort of thing before. Several times.

My favorite observation... The quotes feature was there this morning... Hmmm... Now... No Quotes. And the video won’t even pop up on a search unless you spell it exactly as I showed in quotes. Even then it’s like the third, or fourth video down. Definitely was not that hard to find this morning when I was told to watch it. Something changed... I wonder what...?

Soon as I started reading this I figured it was bullshit.

Sure enough -- went to YouTube, dropped in the title --- came right up.

Uploaded four years ago.

So Now You Tube, Decides To Censor History Itself...

So --- wait, I thought history was recorded in "statues".

Forum List

Back