So now that we have established a new standard of using the justice system to persecute political enemies....

What is the future going to look like? When Harry Reid buckled to the pressure and eliminated the filibuster the left was crowing madly and chest pounding with victory. Until it bit them in the ass later that is.

Similarly today with politically motivated prosecutions ( not just Trump BTW) taking place presided over by partisan AG's and activist judges the left has slipped off into a coma like bliss being satiated with vile satisfaction at the thought of the of the impending totalitarian regime they are dreaming of where all who differ are subject to politically manufactured criminality.

Now that the genie has been let out of the bottle....what will it do next?

Jo
That's just it. The genie is out of the bottle. Now it will be all politicians using the justice system to go after political enemies. And, the left have shown us that states can try keeping politicians from the opposing party off the ballot in their states.

What is the future going to look like? When Harry Reid buckled to the pressure and eliminated the filibuster the left was crowing madly and chest pounding with victory. Until it bit them in the ass later that is.

Similarly today with politically motivated prosecutions ( not just Trump BTW) taking place presided over by partisan AG's and activist judges the left has slipped off into a coma like bliss being satiated with vile satisfaction at the thought of the of the impending totalitarian regime they are dreaming of where all who differ are subject to politically manufactured criminality.

Jo

Trump isn't in office. He's just another criminal.

lx6k3xi2sukb1.jpg

howbout an actual conservative party instead of this maga-cult bullshit.
NormeisMemen.jpg

Very...very stupid and short sighted....
I don't know about that.

Since they control the media, control schools and control the justice system, I figure this is just their way of telling us that they are doing it because they can.

That is how fascists operate. We are very close to that time when we cannot vote our way out of this. The great reset is happening, and they won't allow anything to stop it.

This will end when the persecution of Trump ends. Then it will end one of two ways. Trump is innocent, and freedom reigns or the Democrats win and our dark days begin.

Who knows, maybe the convection of Trump will wake up the idiots.

Sadly, it seems everyone who is not MAGA, is the literal morons. We certainly see this throughout USMB
"persecution of trump" :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Next comes political assassinations. The Trump family is no longer seen together because assassination is so expected.

When Harry Reid buckled to the pressure and eliminated the filibuster
It was Mitch McConnell who eliminated the 60 vote threshold for SC Justices not Harry Reid. It is the only way they got those partisan hacks in place.

This will end when the persecution of Trump ends. Then it will end one of two ways. Trump is innocent, and freedom reigns or the Democrats win and our dark days begin.

Who knows, maybe the convection of Trump will wake up the idiots.

Sadly, it seems everyone who is not MAGA, is the literal morons. We certainly see this throughout USMB
I'm right-leaning, not MAGA, and I'm damn sure not a moron.....Paint with a broad brush much?

Indeed, it seems to me that those who continue to be for Trump and refuse to seek other options are short-sighted at best. Even with a Trump win you get a lost house and senate, maybe all three.

That said it's still early yet and Tater has a lot of time to fuck things up further so we will see.

Jo
Never been done before? Did you miss watergate? Nixon investigations, and Special Prosecutor and pending indictments? And All The President's men, sent to prison. How about John Edwards when he was a presidential candidate? And oh Lordy, the McCarthy era? How about all the Clinton Gates you put forth? And sicking a special prosecutor on President Clinton and the gate after gate after gate? Or the FBI on to Hillary when she was a presidential candidate?

YOU TRUMPERS are just a bunch of SNOWFLAKES, giving out your shit 24/7, and then cry like 3 year olds when you think it is happening to you.....

And HYPOCRITES to boot!

Last edited:
I see the situation as the same-old, same-old. This crap goes all the way back to Watergate. Perhaps even before, but I wasn't much paying attention to politics before then. Watergate was interesting, I came away not trusting one side or the other. Never got interested in anything since then but I believe this charge in Georgia is serious and needs to go forward.

There were a lot of innocent participants in the handling of the 2020 election that were put under duress. Plus the young lady killed in the Capital which seemed to me an excess of force. Additionally, we had all sorts of money wasted, especially the millions here in Maricopa County where we had the clueless Cyber Ninjas fart around for months only to toss up their hands and conclude Trump lost. Let's have testimony under oath and along with the jury, have those running our elections hear testimony of both sides. Put up or shut up time.

"persecution of trump" :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You've learned nothing about history, and what's coming is your own fault. During the later part of the 20th century, the Democrat Party accelerate its leaning toward Marxism. The eventuality of that is that every time a county does that, there's invariably a point where the power structure dramatically reverses itself.

We saw that in the 1930's when Hitler suddenly became the leader of Germany and when Mussolini because the Italian leader. We also saw that in the late 1970's when Jimmy Carter was thrown out and the far-right Reagan was elected. In a similar manner, the same thing happened when George W. Bush replaced Bill Clinton, and particularly when Donald Trump followed Barack Obama.

That brings up up to where we are now, with Joe Biden, and the most left-wing, Marxist administration this country has ever seen.

Would you like to take a guess at what coming next?

I'm right-leaning, not MAGA, and I'm damn sure not a moron.....Paint with a broad brush much?

Indeed, it seems to me that those who continue to be for Trump and refuse to seek other options are short-sighted at best. Even with a Trump win you get a lost house and senate, maybe all three.

That said it's still early yet and Tater has a lot of time to fuck things up further so we will see.
I paint what I see, if that brush is broad, it is what I see.

Other options. I do not see another option. I want a better America, I want the America Dream. Only Trump comes close to offering a greater America. And only Trump as an outsider, a businessman, that has dealt with politicians and bureaucracies his entire life knows what needs to be done. Now that our government is persecuting Trump, we need Trump more than ever, for he will be the only one that is a victim, and hence hopefully he will fix the problem.

Short-Sighted would be picking anybody over Trump.

Losing the House and the Senate? Hardly, we gained in the House, and did not "lose" the Senate, because of Trump. Without Trump, a huge loss we would of suffered.

Short sighted? Broad brush? hahahahha

There has never been an FBI DIRECTOR that was not a REPUBLICAN in all the years since its creation...?
I wonder why? Isn't that kinda strange? Weird?

I paint what I see, if that brush is broad, it is what I see.

Other options. I do not see another option. I want a better America, I want the America Dream. Only Trump comes close to offering a greater America. And only Trump as an outsider, a businessman, that has dealt with politicians and bureaucracies his entire life knows what needs to be done. Now that our government is persecuting Trump, we need Trump more than ever, for he will be the only one that is a victim, and hence hopefully he will fix the problem.

Short-Sighted would be picking anybody over Trump.

Losing the House and the Senate? Hardly, we gained in the House, and did not "lose" the Senate, because of Trump. Without Trump, a huge loss we would of suffered.

Short sighted? Broad brush? hahahahha
Well damn....I guess you have removed any doubt that you are a moron.

Next comes political assassinations. The Trump family is no longer seen together because assassination is so expected.

The 19th century American idea of the "Four Boxes of Liberty" wasn't intended to be used to bring about tyranny, but that's exactly what the Democrats have repurposed the idea to mean.

They have already made use of the soap box and ballot box in their efforts to rid themselves of Trump. Now they are using the jury box in a manner which it was never intended to be used. If that effort fails and Trump is elected in 2024, the left has no other recourse than the cartridge box.

Tucker Carlson understands this. He actually brought this point up during his interview with Trump when he asked him "Are you worried that they’re going to try and kill you? Why wouldn’t they try and kill you? Honestly.”

And, the left have shown us that states can try keeping politicians from the opposing party off the ballot in their states.
Aw, don't like your own tactics being used against you?

Did you forget the birthers trying to do that to Obama?

Forum List

Back