So now that we have established a new standard of using the justice system to persecute political enemies....

No evidence will stand up in court when a liberal hack posing as a judge refuses to allow it to be admitted.
They'll never admit that the system is totally rotted out...as long as they get the results they want.

They'll never admit that the system is totally rotted out...as long as they get the results they want.

The end always justifies the means. Democrats are basically weak people who see themselves as "victims." So when they find the means, the only thing they seek in power and control.

The end always justifies the means. Democrats are basically weak people who see themselves as "victims." So when they find the means, the only thing lthey seek in power and control.
This isn't even about Trump It's about perverting the entire government resource structure to a political purpose that it's not supposed to have. As far as Trump is concerned he could have done things a lot differently and a lot smarter. Just because other people have gotten away with it before him didn't mean they weren't going to call him on his wrongdoing when he did it. That however is not the point here.... By the same standard they're judging Trump now nearly every one of his predecesses would have been tried and jailed... So if this is the new normal then I guess this is the new normal.

No evidence:

Of course some of the Republicans are furious they are on the receiving end of boomerang bucks from Ukraine just like their Democrat counterparts are.

Jo

Suuuure it isn't.... You just keep telling yourself that.
I used to think that you were one on the smarter right-leaning posters in these forums and was just chumming most of the time. Not so sure about that now.

I used to think that you were one on the smarter right-leaning posters in these forums and was just chumming most of the time. Not so sure about that now.
I don't lean....
I just don't like double standards.... no matter who uses them. I don't give a crap about Trump...he's done most of this to himself. I don't like DC collaborating with states AG's.... And I don't like federal agencies that take sides.

Forum List

Back