So no one wants EV's? LOL

They must make them able to go more than 300 miles and keep them from aging to the point that you are lucky to get 200 miles per charge...if they figure that out everyone will want one....

They must make them able to go more than 300 miles and keep them from aging to the point that you are lucky to get 200 miles per charge...if they figure that out everyone will want one....
Many of the more expensive ones already exceed 300 mile range and, using LFP batteries, age from more slowly than prior batteries.

Both the LNC and LFP batteries lower useful lives are rated at 3000 cycles. So if you drive 200 miles, then charge, that is a useful life of about 600,000 miles.

Both the LNC and LFP batteries lower useful lives are rated at 3000 cycles. So if you drive 200 miles, then charge, that is a useful life of about 600,000 miles.

And then where do you dispose of the environmental poisonous batteries Dimmer??

Look at all the bottom-feeding 20% sucking up those battery-operated tinker toy cars! I'll be tooting my horn while you stand in line waiting to get an appointment for a free electric plug! :auiqs.jpg:
Such a dumb fuck you be. Tesla is opening all their charging ports to all EV's. Of course, it is not free. After all, why should it be?

Many of the more expensive ones already exceed 300 mile range

So for $80,000, I can buy a battery car that needs plugged in and charged and its batteries swapped out every few years at great cost which uses electricity made with coal and batteries which pollute the planet,

or I can buy a used gas car for 1/20th the cost that I can get refueled in 5 minutes at about 280,000 places, that seats 5, has every comfort imaginable and zooms like a rocket! :lmao:

So for $80,000, I can buy a battery car that needs plugged in and charged and its batteries swapped out every few years at great cost which uses electricity made with coal and batteries which pollute the planet,

or I can buy a used gas car for 1/20th the cost that I can get refueled in 5 minutes at about 280,000 places, that seats 5, has every comfort imaginable and zooms like a rocket! :lmao:
Thats why the Dimmers are raising the price of gasoline so high

LOL Any other fantasies to post here, you silly ass liar. Using todays batteries, you will wear out the vehicle before the useful life of the batteries is done. The price of a top end F-150 is comparable to the top end Cyber truck. By 2025, the EV's will cost less, perform better, and last longer than the ICE's.

LOL Any other fantasies to post here, you silly ass liar. Using todays batteries, you will wear out the vehicle before the useful life of the batteries is done. The price of a top end F-150 is comparable to the top end Cyber truck. By 2025, the EV's will cost less, perform better, and last longer than the ICE's.
Your ignorant electric vehicles will never be more than a whim for the Dim dimbulbs. Your tiny brains are so filled with garbage......

Really? Zoom like a rocket? Show any of those lead sleds from Detroit that can match a Tesla S Plaid. LOL

Forum List

Back