So Mueller Tells Trump Lawyers- We're Just Writing A Report

in stages :21:

So that's i t? After a year all we just is a report? I thought impeachment was coming any day now

-Geaux

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.

In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.

The special counsel also told Trump’s lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president’s actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice, according to two people with knowledge of the conversations.

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

your o/p is a lie.

what they said is he's a subject, not a target.

how would you feel being a subject of a federal investigation, dum dum?
The money would be put to better use feeding Illegals.

like the millions spent on Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiii!

or the 70 million spent going after a blue dress.

no, I figure turning over our foreign policy and electoral systems to Russia is worth looking at.

or is it ok that vlad has hacked our electrical grid and Donald is terrified of him?

why is Donald so scared of Vladimir? why do we find out about what Donald does vis a vis Russia from RT?

if this were a dem, you'd be losing it

Hey Benghazi helped stop Hillary being elected; money WELL SPENT!!!!!

:113:

Greg

so you think that we should spend any amount of money to get the treasonous orange sociopath out of office?

cool

If you can arrange it then go for it.

Greg

So that's i t? After a year all we just is a report? I thought impeachment was coming any day now

-Geaux

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.

In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.

The special counsel also told Trump’s lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president’s actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice, according to two people with knowledge of the conversations.

your o/p is a lie.

no, I figure turning over our foreign policy and electoral systems to Russia is worth looking at.

or is it ok that vlad has hacked our electrical grid and Donald is terrified of him?

why is Donald so scared of Vladimir? why do we find out about what Donald does vis a vis Russia from RT?

^^^^ triggered ^^^^^

Special counsels are allowed to lie to those they are investigating.
So now Mueller is a liar?
That should fit your narrative after Mueller reports he found fuck all to charge President Trump with 'collusion'.
Oh wait! There's no such crime.

-Geaux

your o/p is a lie.

Hey Benghazi helped stop Hillary being elected; money WELL SPENT!!!!!

:113:

Greg

It certainly helped. Mueller's investigation isn't politically motivated like all those Benghazi investigations were, but it's nice that you admit you don't have a problem with using federal investigations for political purposes.

Special counsels are allowed to lie to those they are investigating.
So now Mueller is a liar?
That should fit your narrative after Mueller reports he found fuck all to charge President Trump with 'collusion'.
Oh wait! There's no such crime.
Why did my post put you panties in a wad? You don’t know what my narrative is!

After a year of investigating this collusion fraud and millions of dollars spent so far, all they have is people indicted for totally irrelevant crimes. In other words, they got nothing.

-Geaux

Reductionist much?

It's still early. More importantly to me IS they finally admitted investigation into OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE. Who in the WH would be subject to that investigation and those charges? Not the kids, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Bannon, Kelly, et al. Seems there is only one or 2.

PS NIXON was nailed for obstruction of justice.
Which part of "not a target of criminal investigation" did you not get?

That would include the obstruction charge, which will be submitted as a merely a report.

Forum List

Back