So Much for Blue Lives Matter

Trump thugs beat a policeman to death.

Throw these criminal lowlifes into prison for the rest of their lives.

He died of a stroke HOURS later you stupid fuck. Spare us your phony sudden concern for cops.

Yep. He looks just fine.

Hey asshole, I stated he was dead. He was not beaten to death liar. You can shove your phony concern. Applauding BLM and Antifa Murdering, looting and destroying property. Not one leftard here has any credibility. Including you.

Beat to death by the hands of MAGA with the President’s blessing. #impeach #prosecute

View attachment 440850

He died of a stroke HOURS later you stupid fuck. Spare us your phony sudden concern for cops.

Yep. He looks just fine.

Hey asshole, I stated he was dead. He was not beaten to death liar. You can shove your phony concern. Applauding BLM and Antifa Murdering, looting and destroying property. Not one leftard here has any credibility. Including you.

I’ve never applauded violence or murder. Never posted anti police posts. Not once. You’re confusing me with a conservative.

Beat to death by the hands of MAGA with the President’s blessing. #impeach #prosecute

View attachment 440850

Yep. He looks just fine.

I’ve never applauded violence or murder. Never posted anti police posts. Not once. You’re confusing me with a conservative.

Liar. Conservatives don’t attack police. That’s you and your side. Shove your lies and your phony concern. You fool nobody. Well except Clayton but’s he’s an idiot......

View attachment 440850

Yep. He looks just fine.

Liar. Conservatives don’t attack police. That’s you and your side. Shove your lies and your phony concern. You fool nobody. Well except Clayton but’s he’s an idiot......

Right wing nuts have killed more police since 9/11 than any other extremist group.

View attachment 440850

Yep. He looks just fine.

Right wing nuts have killed more police since 9/11 than any other extremist group.

Okay. You go with that. Whatever fairy tale backs up your bullshit.

giphy.gifhjgfhgfh.gif

Let’s hear some defense of this.
I can't defend it......because I'm not a Democrat or a member of the corrupt media.
You folks have been defending much much worse for months.....even bailing them out of jail after they got arrested.
Let's hear some defense of that!!!

Imagine if the terrorist mob had found AOC. She, her staffers, and any other Democrats found would have been murdered. That's why the Senators and media that incited this act of terrorism are under so much fire from this.
True.

Trump thugs and criminals are perfectly capable of murder.
Wow that liberal selective memory is amazing pretty much all last year we had liberal mobs rioting, looting and burning businesses attacking police ambushing and mudering them in some cases right in their squad car and very little if any outrage from the liberal media the ones who gave us the mostly peaceful protest line with buildings burning in the background. The response or lack thereof was the same from Democratic politicans the Portland riots went on for three months before Joe Biden said anything about them and when he did all it was a bland generic comment about condeming all violence. Now given this you will pardon me if I find the lefts sudden concern for law and order the protection of property and the saftey of police officers more than a little hypocritical and disingenuous. Oh and no I don't support those who were rioting at Capital Hill anymore than I did those BLM and Antifa rioters who were hitting different cities all last year.

Last edited:
The news said the policeman had a medical condition and died from a stroke. ... :cool:
You Lied!!! - Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police said in a statement.

Trumptards who broke into the Capitol Wednesday learned they are on No-Fly lists & can't fly home or anywhere ever again!

Last edited:
Imagine if the terrorist mob had found AOC. She, her staffers, and any other Democrats found would have been murdered. That's why the Senators and media that incited this act of terrorism are under so much fire from this.
What a pleasant thought.

Officer Brian D. Sicknick died and was taken off life support on Thursday. He was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by a Trump Rioter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back