so libs you hate trump cuz he was a draft dodger

It is when Captain Bone Spur has the gall to trash vets like John McCain, a Gold Star family, the recent widow of a KIA soldier, and all POWS.

That pisses me off.

Why do you pretend Americans love it?

Where is your outrage? Nooooo, you voted for him.

So really, STFU.
The GOP can no longer claim to love the military after electing this POS. They`ve also given up their phony claim to cherish those wholesome family values and being Christians. Fat Nixon also called the Pope disgraceful.

will you come to kelly's defense with this punk

Juan Escalante on Twitter

bill clinton was a draft dodger...they didn't mind draft dodgers then...and he wrote at the time that he loathed the military.....while Trump supports our troops...

Bill Clinton supported our troops when he was President also.

Of course Trump's Vietnam like experience was successfully avoiding getting the clap

It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

bill clinton was a draft dodger...they didn't mind draft dodgers then...and he wrote at the time that he loathed the military.....while Trump supports our troops...

Of course Trump's Vietnam like experience was successfully avoiding getting the clap

It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

And clinton avoided the draft, and stated at the time he loathed the military.....

And clinton avoided the draft, and stated at the time he loathed the military.....

And Trump avoided the draft, and stated at the time that he thought that avoiding STD's was his personal Vietnam.

Clinton was a dope smoking, draft dodging, womanizing liar

Which made him popular with Democrats, particularly with Democrat women. So what's the beef?

The GOP loves Trump because he is a draft dodging womanizing liar.

That is all okay for the GOP- just so long as he never smoked pot

The GOP of today loves the draft dodging womanizing liar in Chief.

Forum List

Back