So just how stupid can Trump supporters really be? Your answer is here.

What's bizarre is to consider that anyone in his right mind could in good faith support the likes of Trump, regardless the perceived faults and failings of Clinton.

It goes beyond the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues, it goes beyond partisan politics - and concerns the conclusion, which is beyond dispute, that Trump has no business whatsoever being president, that he is indeed unfit to be president, the consequence of his bigotry, his hate, his comprehensive lack of experience, and his ignorance of, and contempt for, sound, responsible governance.

If George H. W. Bush, someone who actually served as president, is going to vote for Clinton, then the wisdom and motives of those who support the likes of Trump are clearly called in to question.

What's bizarre is to consider that anyone in his right mind could in good faith support the likes of Trump, regardless the perceived faults and failings of Clinton.

It goes beyond the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues, it goes beyond partisan politics - and concerns the conclusion, which is beyond dispute, that Trump has no business whatsoever being president, that he is indeed unfit to be president, the consequence of his bigotry, his hate, his comprehensive lack of experience, and his ignorance of, and contempt for, sound, responsible governance.

If George H. W. Bush, someone who actually served as president, is going to vote for Clinton, then the wisdom and motives of those who support the likes of Trump are clearly called in to question.

See how the far left drones will always support worse than Bush?

RealClearPolitics Election 2016
  • President
Election 2016

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Clinton . Trump . . Spread
RCP Poll Average . . . . 45.4 . . . 43.5 . . . Clinton +1.9
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average . .41.1 . . .39.6 . . . .Clinton +1.5
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Did not read, I'll take your word on it.

But you are still asking us to consume a shit sandwich if we vote Hillary, that is still a tough one.
And worse than that, countless Liberal misguided objectives and immoral beliefs.

What is really sad is for every one liberal ad or comment promoting the virtues of Hillary Clinton, there about 1000 ads or comments denigrating Trump. In other words, Hillary herself is indefensible.

It would appear the OP is not so much about the candidate(s) but about the self-delusional psychology of one set of voters.
Haven't watched the video yet but I look forward to doing so for that reason.

As far as the food metaphor though --- what would you rather eat, a shit sandwich or a bowl of molten lead soup?

So you are sure why voters foolishly vote for Trump because of all the hypocrisy there may be present? Well I think voters vote for Trump because they are tired of phony republicans and they loathe democrats and their ideology.

As far as food goes, I am afraid many may get that choice in purgatory because they will have awoken too late.
This is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Again, whatever the perceived faults and failings of Clinton, they stand as no 'justification' to support Trump.

Millions of us have been scratching our heads--thinking what has happened to the Grand Ol" party of Lincoln & Reagan--a place that used to attract intelligent people. Not any more.

You have got to watch this video at a Trump rally--and see what these people actually say and are serious about to believe it yourself. This video is based around the Republican Party and how it has turned into a conspiracy theory TABLOID magazine.
Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse - Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Donald Trump Rally-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Of course this video fits this other article to a tee: Why is it that Trump supporters will never change their minds, no matter how many FACTS you throw at them? Here's the answer.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Which also fits this:
In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

And last but not least--this video. Keep in mind that you and I know that this is a set-up but it's clear by the reactions from these set-up Trump supporters that they don't know what is going on. If they did, they would be the best actors any of us have ever seen in any movie theater EVER.

It's really no wonder that the Republican party, for the first time in 60 YEARS, is losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

More broad brush idiocy from an ignorant regressive. How about you provide a reputable poll that shows a majority of the folks voting for Trump actually are as you portray them. Short of that, just shut the fuck up!

They do polls at Trump rallies?

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 6 Points in Latest WSJ/NBC Poll

Yes far left polls will show Hilary in the lead..

From your own link!

Both candidates viewed negatively by majority of voters; third-party candidates at 12% support

Silly far left drones!

Campaign 2016

Pick a poll, any poll you like to support your worse than Bush candidate.

This was the Republican's year to win the presidency. The Democrats had Hillary, a candidate with a load of baggage that has problems exciting Democrats. And what do you do, you nominate someone whose only qualification is he's not Hillary. Now that takes real brains.:cuckoo:

Millions of us have been scratching our heads--thinking what has happened to the Grand Ol" party of Lincoln & Reagan--a place that used to attract intelligent people. Not any more.

You have got to watch this video at a Trump rally--and see what these people actually say and are serious about to believe it yourself. This video is based around the Republican Party and how it has turned into a conspiracy theory TABLOID magazine.
Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse - Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Donald Trump Rally-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Of course this video fits this other article to a tee: Why is it that Trump supporters will never change their minds, no matter how many FACTS you throw at them? Here's the answer.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Which also fits this:
In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

And last but not least--this video. Keep in mind that you and I know that this is a set-up but it's clear by the reactions from these set-up Trump supporters that they don't know what is going on. If they did, they would be the best actors any of us have ever seen in any movie theater EVER.

It's really no wonder that the Republican party, for the first time in 60 YEARS, is losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

More broad brush idiocy from an ignorant regressive. How about you provide a reputable poll that shows a majority of the folks voting for Trump actually are as you portray them. Short of that, just shut the fuck up!

They do polls at Trump rallies?

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 6 Points in Latest WSJ/NBC Poll

Yes far left polls will show Hilary in the lead..

From your own link!

Both candidates viewed negatively by majority of voters; third-party candidates at 12% support

Silly far left drones!

Campaign 2016

Pick a poll, any poll you like to support your worse than Bush candidate.

This was the Republican's year to win the presidency. The Democrats had Hillary, a candidate with a load of baggage that has problems exciting Democrats. And what do you do, you nominate someone whose only qualification is he's not Hillary. Now that takes real brains.:cuckoo:

Another far left religious narrative debunked!

Yet you still voting for Hilary!

Silly far left drone!

Did not read, I'll take your word on it.

But you are still asking us to consume a shit sandwich if we vote Hillary, that is still a tough one.
And worse than that, countless Liberal misguided objectives and immoral beliefs.

What is really sad is for every one liberal ad or comment promoting the virtues of Hillary Clinton, there about 1000 ads or comments denigrating Trump. In other words, Hillary herself is indefensible.

It would appear the OP is not so much about the candidate(s) but about the self-delusional psychology of one set of voters.
Haven't watched the video yet but I look forward to doing so for that reason.

As far as the food metaphor though --- what would you rather eat, a shit sandwich or a bowl of molten lead soup?

So you are sure why voters foolishly vote for Trump because of all the hypocrisy there may be present? Well I think voters vote for Trump because they are tired of phony republicans and they loathe democrats and their ideology.

As far as food goes, I am afraid many may get that choice in purgatory because they will have awoken too late.
This is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Again, whatever the perceived faults and failings of Clinton, they stand as no 'justification' to support Trump.

Yes we know you far left drones will always vote for worse than Bush!

Trump is a progressive with an (R) next to name and that is the only reason you drones hate him..

Oh no, a globalist is going to vote for another globalist, color me shocked, just shocked I tell ya!

vote for 'illary' and get more of mrobama . Vote the Trump and hopefully we MAY get what he has been promising at his rallies and in his policy statements .

MORE OBAMA PROGRAMS!!!!!!!!! GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!
------------------------- hey Bulldog , so you are looking for more free stuff and 'illarys' gun control ehh ?? Hopefully 'illary' will lose Bulldog !!

I keep hearing about free stuff, but never got any and don't know anyone who has. Yes, Hillary will win, and you will be sad.
I presume you're not Black.
If you are, move to NYC city and you'll get free stuff...in spades.
I don't think there are enough black people in New York City to elect Hillary by the margin she will get. Are you sure that is the only place?

The republican party is offically the stupid party. Their goal is to transform America into a shit hole.

I brought this up before.

If you think that someone that breaks into your house should be removed, you should vote Trump.

If you think that someone who breaks into your house should be allowed to stay and you, as the homeowner be obligated to feed the criminal, put the criminal on your health insurance policy, be forced to educate his children and then adopt him, should vote Clinton.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

No problem understanding. I'm a little confused how someone could be dumb enough to actually believe it.

Then please, point out the error in the post.

Can't?

Telling.

The entire thing is stupid. There is nothing correct to compare the rest of it to.

The republican party is offically the stupid party. Their goal is to transform America into a shit hole.

I brought this up before.

If you think that someone that breaks into your house should be removed, you should vote Trump.

If you think that someone who breaks into your house should be allowed to stay and you, as the homeowner be obligated to feed the criminal, put the criminal on your health insurance policy, be forced to educate his children and then adopt him, should vote Clinton.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

If you're talking about illegal immigration from Mexico,the part that is hard to understand is your attributation to Ms. Clinton that she is somehow soft on the subject.

"Obama has deported more people than any prior U.S. president,...leading one immigrant-rights advocate to label him the “deporter-in-chief."

Trump Floats Obama-Like Deportation Plan, and Fans Don’t Mind

Presumably she will continue the policy Obama started.

You simply don't have any idea of what you're talking about.

vote for 'illary' and get more of mrobama . Vote the Trump and hopefully we MAY get what he has been promising at his rallies and in his policy statements .

MORE OBAMA PROGRAMS!!!!!!!!! GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!
------------------------- hey Bulldog , so you are looking for more free stuff and 'illarys' gun control ehh ?? Hopefully 'illary' will lose Bulldog !!

I keep hearing about free stuff, but never got any and don't know anyone who has. Yes, Hillary will win, and you will be sad.
I presume you're not Black.
If you are, move to NYC city and you'll get free stuff...in spades.
I don't think there are enough black people in New York City to elect Hillary by the margin she will get. Are you sure that is the only place?
Long Island, many cities in NJ, IL.

He is not deporting illegals. He is not bringing manufacturing jobs. No policy on ISIS. Insult blacks and Hispanics and other minorities ............ He lie lie lie lie............ but keep dreaming Pismoe.
Trump insulted Blacks & Hispanics?
Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

A trump supporter. Dude.... You've got to be kidding me. Are you a foreigner? I'm not going to update you do your research.
Eat your ad hominem and supply Links.

Let me guess. Trump supporter? You are beri beri panny.

He is not deporting illegals. He is not bringing manufacturing jobs. No policy on ISIS. Insult blacks and Hispanics and other minorities ............ He lie lie lie lie............ but keep dreaming Pismoe.
Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

A trump supporter. Dude.... You've got to be kidding me. Are you a foreigner? I'm not going to update you do your research.
You made the statement, the burden is on you to prove it.
You lied again so there is no proof, correct?

Another poorly informed trump supporter. Are you really this dumb Dumbcon?

Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

the fact that you even ask that is hysterically funny

the fact that you don't understand the reality is sad and pathetic
The fact that not one Link has ever been posted by Left Wing Retards is pathetic.
I mean, golly jeez, you guys are on the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!
Can't you find ONE FUCKING Link?

Read some newspaper then get back to me.

Forum List

Back