So just how stupid can Trump supporters really be? Your answer is here.

vote for 'illary' and get more of mrobama . Vote the Trump and hopefully we MAY get what he has been promising at his rallies and in his policy statements .

He is not deporting illegals. He is not bringing manufacturing jobs. No policy on ISIS. Insult blacks and Hispanics and other minorities ............ He lie lie lie lie............ but keep dreaming Pismoe.
Trump insulted Blacks & Hispanics?
Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

A trump supporter. Dude.... You've got to be kidding me. Are you a foreigner? I'm not going to update you do your research.
Eat your ad hominem and supply Links.

vote for 'illary' and get more of mrobama . Vote the Trump and hopefully we MAY get what he has been promising at his rallies and in his policy statements .

He is not deporting illegals. He is not bringing manufacturing jobs. No policy on ISIS. Insult blacks and Hispanics and other minorities ............ He lie lie lie lie............ but keep dreaming Pismoe.
Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

the fact that you even ask that is hysterically funny

the fact that you don't understand the reality is sad and pathetic

Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

A trump supporter. Dude.... You've got to be kidding me. Are you a foreigner? I'm not going to update you do your research.
You made the statement, the burden is on you to prove it.
You lied again so there is no proof, correct?

Hillary2.jpg

trumpsters really shouldn't talk....you loons don't even bother caring what the orange bigoted fascist says

Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

the fact that you even ask that is hysterically funny

the fact that you don't understand the reality is sad and pathetic
The fact that not one Link has ever been posted by Left Wing Retards is pathetic.
I mean, golly jeez, you guys are on the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!
Can't you find ONE FUCKING Link?

That video was great....

But this one...

Is un-fucking-believable!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!

Those idiots sounded just like the Trump supporters on this forum! Trump supporters are the dumbest fucking people alive.

I have spoken to the 6 Hillary voters I could find and 2 of them gave me a 20 minute rant.
Clinton supporters are the dumbest fucking people alive.

No one gives a shit about your little made up stories. You don't "speak" to Hillary voters, liar, and none of them would give a '20 minute rant' to some RWNJ like you.

That video was great....

But this one...

Those idiots sounded just like the Trump supporters on this forum! Trump supporters are the dumbest fucking people alive.

I have spoken to the 6 Hillary voters I could find and 2 of them gave me a 20 minute rant.

No one gives a shit about your little made up stories. You don't "speak" to Hillary voters, liar, and none of them would give a '20 minute rant' to some RWNJ like you.

I asked for Links regarding Blacks and Hispanics.
Where are the Links?

Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

Are you fucking crazy?

That video was great....

But this one...

Where are the Links?

Yeah it's this mental disability that Trump Supporters have called STUPIDITY and it's defined as this.

6934392482_e994d390a6.jpg

So this idiot wants a link to how Donald Trump has INSULTED 17% of the population, Hispanics in this country, all 27 million of them that are now in Hillary Clinton's column, when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

"During his campaign kickoff speech last month, the billionaire mogul decried U.S. immigration policy, saying that Mexican immigrants are “bringing drugs” and “bringing crime.”
“They’re rapists,” he continued, adding that “some, I assume, are good people.”Trump added another complaint to the list, saying this week that Mexican immigrants spread “tremendous infectious disease.”
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

They're in total denial that Trump has done anything to chase off 17% of the population.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

images

That video was great....

But this one...

Where are the Links?

It's been front page news for over a year. The most recent and still in the news is Trump's comment about blacks being worse off today than any time in history. The oldest in his campaign is when he announced his candidacy and made the "Mexico sending rapists" speech. Whole lot of stuff in between.

You have got to watch this video at a Trump rally--and see what these people actually say and are serious about to believe it yourself. This video is based around the Republican Party and how it has turned into a conspiracy theory TABLOID magazine.
Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse - Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Donald Trump Rally-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah - Video Clip | Comedy Central

That's pretty hilarious.

Although I have to admit, I too am shocked that O'bama wasn't in the oval office on 9/11.
Why isn't there an inquiry?? The people have a right to know, goddam it. :mad:

It's been front page news for over a year. The most recent and still in the news is Trump's comment about blacks being worse off today than any time in history.

Not just blacks, whites, too. But especially blacks.

A large percentage of blacks are filled with antipathy towards any institution dominated by white people, including cops. They are mentally not stable if they do not put God first and kindness to others and charitable thoughts. They are surrounded by bad influences such as gangs, crime, bad intent, filthy language, scheming to profit, sick music and lyrics, sex without responsibility, and so on. I said whites have too much of this as well but it is endemic in many black communities. In decades past they were poorer but they had families, self respect, and more moral and ethical values. Thanks to the entertainment media, the govt, the media, the lack of education, the culture and the temptations of this world that has all been discarded. That makes them worse off than before.

Really?
Got a Link?
Of course not.

Are you fucking crazy?

That video was great....

But this one...

Where are the Links?

Yeah it's this mental disability that Trump Supporters have called STUPIDITY and it's defined as this.

6934392482_e994d390a6.jpg

So this idiot wants a link to how Donald Trump has INSULTED 17% of the population, Hispanics in this country, all 27 million of them that are now in Hillary Clinton's column, when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

"During his campaign kickoff speech last month, the billionaire mogul decried U.S. immigration policy, saying that Mexican immigrants are “bringing drugs” and “bringing crime.”
“They’re rapists,” he continued, adding that “some, I assume, are good people.”Trump added another complaint to the list, saying this week that Mexican immigrants spread “tremendous infectious disease.”
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

They're in total denial that Trump has done anything to chase off 17% of the population.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

images

-------------------------- certainly not crazy , I just want to see lots of people carrying guns , I want to see a border wall , I want to see less imported foreign people , a conservative supreme court and federal judges Oreo .

Forum List

Back