so joe is threatening china with grave consequences.

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
so joe the great cornholio is threatening china with grave consequences if they help russia in any way. as makala harris says, let me be clear they will be swift and severe. well lets wait and see what china does after been warned by the great cornholio.

so joe the great cornholio is threatening china with grave consequences if they help russia in any way. as makala harris says, let me be clear they will be swift and severe. well lets wait and see what china does after been warned by the great cornholio.
Are you Beavis or Butthead?

Are you Beavis or Butthead?
18f9d5f0-3405-11ec-ac89-6d143050e63b_1200_630.png

If he did nothing, would you be critical for not trying?

Take notice of how China does nothing to help Russia but propaganda.

Forum List

Back