So, its Christmas time and...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
We started a customization business about 4 months ago. Doing little things that personalize gift giving.

We have a son-in-law who is a huge Marvel fan. Hell, he is just a giant kid who is into comics, but the guy can draw just about any comic there is. His favorite and being My grandson's favorite uncle, is Spiderman.

As many of you know, Stan Lee recently passed so we thought he'd like a coffee mug with the Marvel characters (he's a coffee addict on top of all that).

Couldn't really find a mug that we liked so we decided to make him one.

It came out of the oven about a half hour ago.

What do you think?

I don't want to expend the time converting the file format to suit this software which won't handle a fucking mp4 file format so I'll just post a link.

http://abeeary.com/marvelMug.mp4

Last edited:
As a huge Marvel fan, and coffee addict I would love that mug. I own both a Batman and Superman mug. A Marvel glass. This big Captain America thermos I never use. This big ass Ninja Turtles cup I use for post drinking night dehydration...

As a huge Marvel fan, and coffee addict I would love that mug. I own both a Batman and Superman mug. A Marvel glass. This big Captain America thermos I never use. This big ass Ninja Turtles cup I use for post drinking night dehydration...
Yeah, I think he'll love it too. As a Marvel fan Myself -- though not on that level -- I'd sell you one, but that would be illegal if the authorities found out about it.

Yeah, I think he'll love it too. As a Marvel fan Myself -- though not on that level -- I'd sell you one, but that would be illegal if the authorities found out about it.

We'll make the transaction privately. Only I don't accept PMs, so you'll have to open a thread called "Definitely not for an illegal transaction". This will take the Feds off our scent. Then explain in detail how we're creating the next Silk Road.

We'll make the transaction privately. Only I don't accept PMs, so you'll have to open a thread called "Definitely not for an illegal transaction". This will take the Feds off our scent. Then explain in detail how we're creating the next Silk Road.
Nah....I can't sell it. It would be a trademark and copyright violation.

But if you PM Me a way to contact you, I'll give you one for free. Just pay 15.95 shipping and handling.

My Fifty something year old boy, (the hubby) would love that too! He's a huge Spiderman fan! How many ounces of coffee can the mug hold? I think I would need a bigger one, for Matt!

We started a customization business about 4 months ago. Doing little things that personalize gift giving.

We have a son-in-law who is a huge Marvel fan. Hell, he is just a giant kid who is into comics, but the guy can draw just about any comic there is. His favorite and being My grandson's favorite uncle, is Spiderman.

As many of you know, Stan Lee recently passed so we thought he'd like a coffee mug with the Marvel characters (he's a coffee addict on top of all that).

What do you think?

I don't want to expend the time converting the file format to suit this software which won't handle a fucking mp4 file format so I'll just post a link.

Nice, retro seventies and don't forget to send the family of Stan Lee their residual...

My Fifty something year old boy, (the hubby) would love that too! He's a huge Spiderman fan! How many ounces of coffee can the mug hold? I think I would need a bigger one, for Matt!
Umm...That mug is 11oz...

What do you think?

Nice, retro seventies and don't forget to send the family of Stan Lee their residual...
As I said, it would be illegal to sell it. That is why we're giving it as a gift.

Umm...That mug is 11oz...

What do you think?

As I said, it would be illegal to sell it. That is why we're giving it as a gift.
I see...Free is always nice...

Forum List

Back