So It Wasn't Just The Cruz Camp Spreading Rumors

My question is where are all these folks that are bashing the crap out of Cruz, why are they letting Rubio slide? That would include Trump and the media. It appears the Rubio folks made up the story totally, before the CNN story was reported and Rubio is claiming his folks would never do such a thing.
Rubio is the chosen one. The RNC is not going to allow either Trump or Cruz to get the nomination. Rubio is their guy - a good looking Hispanic member of the party faithful they can fully control if elected.

Looks like all the politicians are lying. I'm totally surprised by this shocking turn of events.

My question is where are all these folks that are bashing the crap out of Cruz, why are they letting Rubio slide? That would include Trump and the media. It appears the Rubio folks made up the story totally, before the CNN story was reported and Rubio is claiming his folks would never do such a thing.
Rubio is the chosen one. The RNC is not going to allow either Trump or Cruz to get the nomination. Rubio is their guy - a good looking Hispanic member of the party faithful they can fully control if elected.

The establishment GOP attitude is what one would expect, the LSM on the other hand isn't. Unless they think Rubio would be the easiest, of the front runners, for the dems to beat.

Chris Moody was repeating what the Carson campaign had said, because he said he was going home to get fresh clothes. He probably should have been clearer in his first tweet. His next tweet confirms he was still in the race.

There no evidence that anyone in the Cruz or Rubio campaigns ever saw Moody's tweets. The Cruz campaign referenced a CNN broadcast. The Rubio camp admitted they were pushing the story hard more than an hour before the broadcast.

So based on your stubbornness to acknowledge the facts that tinydancer provided, you still refuse to admit Cruz (the alleged Christian) played dirty. In other words, you will never admit it was Cruz who got the whole thing going because he is 100% your man. Thusly, you lack the ability to be objective and honest even with your own self.

Chris Moody was repeating what the Carson campaign had said, because he said he was going home to get fresh clothes. He probably should have been clearer in his first tweet. His next tweet confirms he was still in the race.

There no evidence that anyone in the Cruz or Rubio campaigns ever saw Moody's tweets. The Cruz campaign referenced a CNN broadcast. The Rubio camp admitted they were pushing the story hard more than an hour before the broadcast.

So based on your stubbornness to acknowledge the facts that tinydancer provided, you still refuse to admit Cruz (the alleged Christian) played dirty. In other words, you will never admit it was Cruz who got the whole thing going because he is 100% your man. Thusly, you lack the ability to be objective and honest even with your own self.

Feel free to point out where I said people on the Cruz campaign didn't do anything wrong. The whole point of the thread is the Rubio campaign did the same thing and no one is calling him a dirty trickster or a liar or anything else. I simply want an explanation form the folks beating up on Cruz, why the double standard? I don't think asking the question is unreasonable.

Feel free to point out where I said people on the Cruz campaign didn't do anything wrong. The whole point of the thread is the Rubio campaign did the same thing and no one is calling him a dirty trickster or a liar or anything else. I simply want an explanation form the folks beating up on Cruz, why the double standard? I don't think asking the question is unreasonable.

maybe .. politics is to rough on your delicate emotions ..

Perhaps .. if you told me (or some member that really deserved it) to "F" off you'd feel better and could move on... :popcorn:

maybe .. politics is to rough on your delicate emotions ..

Perhaps .. if you told me (or some member that really deserved it) to "F" off you'd feel better and could move on... :popcorn:

Did that already, a mod removed it. Is there a reason you can't address what I said?

Hey, I haven't beat up on Cruz on here, but I did see Carson comment about the fact he had stated he was going home for fresh clothes. And the CNN character did immediately clarify their first tweet. If they hadn't, then yes, they could be beat up on as well. They tweeted them within the same minute. Did Cruz's team do that? No.

Come on, OK. You are usually more reasonable than this.

Last edited:
Hey, I haven't beat up on Cruz on here, but I did see Carson comment about the fact he had stated he was going home for fresh clothes. And the CNN character did immediately clarify their first tweet. If they hadn't, then yes, they could be beat up on as well. They tweeted them within the same minute. Did Cruz's team do that? No.

Come on, OK. You are usually more reasonable than this.

You might want to read this string again. Also if you haven't been beating up on Cruz and not Rubio, the tread really doesn't apply to you, does it?

Forum List

Back