So It Turns Out BIDEN was LYING all along about wearing masks saving lives

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020

"New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks
California’s BYD mask deal inked with mask data in question"

By Katy Grimes, October 13, 2020 10:41 am

"Once again it appears there are conflicting facts, data and plenty of opinions about the efficacy of wearing masks to prevent contracting the Coronavirus."

"In addition to causing “maskne” and skin infections on the face and around the mouth, persistent coughing, “mask mouth,” and respiratory illnesses including lung infections, it turns out that most everyone infected with COVID-19 “always” wore masks, according to a newly published study by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention."
------------------
Biden told the American People that wearing masks would save thousands of lives.....he is shameless!

PS NO, I haven't forgot that it was the Obama/Biden Administration that gave grant money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the Covid 19 Virus came from.

Biden is too senile to know he's lying.

He's John Gill come to life.

John+Gill.png

We have the CURRENT President running around proclaiming that he's "CURED" of the virus.

He's telling millions of elderly folks who's lives have been MASSIVELY disrupted by this pandic "not to let it take over your lives."

Running around not being forthcoming about his last negative Covid-19 test...

And you're concerned about some nonsensical partisan GOSSIP!?!?

200.gif

Interestingly, the CDC found:

Adults with confirmed COVID-19 (case-patients) were approximately twice as likely as were control-participants to have reported dining at a restaurant in the 14 days before becoming ill. In addition to dining at a restaurant, case-patients were more likely to report going to a bar/coffee shop, but only when the analysis was restricted to participants without close contact with persons with known COVID-19 before illness onset.

Well obviously if they are eating and drinking they cannot wear masks. So the report shows that the rush to open up is a major contributor to new infections and why the curve is not flatten.

They did not wear masks at home. So if family members or friends visited. then they could have been contaminated. The question does not deal with how often or how long they wore a mask. Mask are uncomfortable and yes they are causing problems with ability to breath and allergic reactions in many people. This also is the issue of how you clean the mask.
Obviously most mask on the market will not stop one from getting the virus as they are not medical grade masks. The cost of a medical grade mask that can arguable be worn once is costly to many. I see people wearing mask and then lower the mask as it is uncomfortable for long stretches of time.

They say wear a seat belt because it saves lives but in certain circumstances it will not. Still we know from Trump that
not wearing a mask will cause you to eventually get it. Also you would have to look at those who are wearing masks and have not caught the virus. The question was asked of those who caught the disease. They are to many variables that this simple question survey did not delve into.

Yes the mask are a problem. but the alternative is a problem

The CDC in the beginning did not even endorse wearing masks as they were afraid of a run on the medical grade masks. Eventually they relented and suggested it as a better than nothing strategy. Like a seat belt it may help but is not a certainty.

We have the CURRENT President running around proclaiming that he's "CURED" of the virus.

With the best doctors in the country, who bear the responsibility for seeing to the care of the President's health, backing him up.

He's telling millions of elderly folks who's lives have been MASSIVELY disrupted by this pandic [sic] "not to let it take over your lives."

Even among the elderly and vulnerable, people's lives have been far more severely and adversely impacted by the horrific overreaction and fearmongering, than by any actual direct effect of the #CoronaHoax2020 virus itself.

The only ones who have benefited from all the lockdowns, economic sabotage, and other abuses of power, have been the corrupt Democrapic politicians, who created this fake crisis and have exploited it for their own malicious political purposes.

I jogs for miles. Sometimes I'll jog for 10 miles or sometimes for 5. Sometimes I'll jog along side of country roads.
But every time when a car comes by. The fumes from the vehicles causes my bronchial tubes to restrict airflow from coming into the lungs. And when less oxygen is coming into the lungs. That it is harder for me to jog. That it start causing me to move sluggishly. But once the fumes clears away, the sluggishness leaves.
The more air mixture you breathe in. The more energized you will be. The more faster you move, the more intake of air you will need. But slowing the flow of air while working out, can caused a person to pass out.
Everybody is different. That everybody needs a certain amount of oxygen to keep the body functioning properly.
Those who has a higher metabolism must take in more oxygen than others. It is because their bodies in working a lot faster than the others.

Forum List

Back