So,If MS-13 Are Not Animals,What Are They?,The Left All Over Trump Over These Remarks.

Ah the right and their racist fear mongering . That’s all they do/. First Isis, then that whole Antifa fail, now MS 13.

People are offended because Trump pains every illegal as if they are murdeous gangsters . Thats why people are pissed.

Antifa are mostly white marxist thugs.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

People are pissed because vile lib liars, but I repeat myself, lie and told them that Trump paints every illegal as if they are murderous gangsters.

Trump could easily eliminate MS-13 without the drama brigade.But, he doesn't work that way, his ego must be fed.

Ah the right and their racist fear mongering . That’s all they do/. First Isis, then that whole Antifa fail, now MS 13.

People are offended because Trump pains every illegal as if they are murdeous gangsters . Thats why people are pissed.

Actually, that would be the lying fucks of the Stalinist democrat press. Trump clearly said Ms-13, but the leftist liars said that means every illegal. So obviously that's what you Maoist scum think.

The fact he’s bringing up ms 13 while dicussing immigration proves my point .

Trump could easily eliminate MS-13 without the drama brigade.But, he doesn't work that way, his ego must be fed.

If Trump can eliminate ms-13, that makes him a great man.

If he does it, and the cost his "ego fed", that works for me.

Either way, I'm assume you support eliminating MS 13.

I agree.

Lets stop talking about it, and do it.

I am sure Reagan looks upon their drug dealing with envy. He could have used them along with Noriaga..

Drunk this early moony? What, do you like keep a gin IV in your arm? :dunno:

Oh, and the CIA bringing in coke, who did they hand that off to for distribution?

Yeah, that would be Hillary "right hand of Pablo Escobar" Clinton....

Actually, that would be the lying fucks of the Stalinist democrat press. Trump clearly said Ms-13, but the leftist liars said that means every illegal. So obviously that's what you Maoist scum think.

The fact he’s bringing up ms 13 while dicussing immigration proves my point .

Good Allah but you're a fucking retard.

{SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about -- if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in -- and we're stopping a lot of them -- but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.}

Katie Pavlich - Fake News: Media and Democrats Lie Repeatedly About President Trump Calling Illegal Immigrants 'Animals'

Trump isn't the one who brought the deMS-13 pet terrorists up.

I am sure Reagan looks upon their drug dealing with envy. He could have used them along with Noriaga..

Oh, and the CIA bringing in coke, who did they hand that off to for distribution?

It did happen in Arkansas during Bill Clinton and Don Tyson of Tyson's Foods ..Why do you have a problem believing what is the truth?
You have the audacity to lie to yourself and think people are clean?? You fool...

It did happen in Arkansas during Bill Clinton and Don Tyson of Tyson's Foods ..Why do you have a problem believing what is the truth?
You have the audacity to lie to yourself and think people are clean?? You fool...

I full well know that Mena Arkansas was the import destination of the CIA/Medellin alliance, with Hillary Clinton the mob boss running all domestic distribution.

I full well know that Mena Arkansas was the import destination of the CIA/Medellin alliance, with Hillary Clinton the mob boss running all domestic distribution.
I got mine out of Dallas at that time, better quality.

:hellno: :hyper: :huh1: By now, we have all seen Trump make his statements/complaints regarding MS-13 being animals, and yet we have different folks from the left (maby the New York Times) beating up Trump for calling members of MS-13 "Animals".
:omg:
Now, we all know what these immigrants do to innocent people with all of their weapons, too gruesome to even discuss here.
And keeping all this in mind, some of the left are offended by these remarks. Fine, then, maybe those offended by Trump referring MS-13 as "Animals" can tell us all what they think of them,,,,are they Kittens?, Innocent three year old children?,,Puppies?,,14 Year Old Girls going to Catholic School?
:puhleeze:

i think they're republicans, mostly

MSM is Main Stream Media
MS13 has as the 13th letter an “m” so MSM again
Coincidence?

Forum List

Back