So I watched a murder on video.

Saint Floyd had a bad heart and loaded up on fentanyl and meth. Too bad he chose to destroy a good man's life when he poisoned himself.

The cop murdered a man because he could. That action is going to lead to good cops being murdered, and has been the reason that antifart and their fascist masters have claimed for insurrection.

If you support evil cops, just because they are cops, you are just as bad as antifart.

Nobody decent "supports" evil cops. Conversely, indecent filth does support evil thugs.
This is a simple shit happens isolated event....there is no pattern or growing trend...Don't drink the Leftist piss.

Don't lecture me about leftist piss. That cop murdered that man. I watched it happen. If it didn't start out as murder it sure ended as pre meditated murder when the prick kept his knee on the mans neck for more than 2 and a half minutes.

Just remember. Not all police are great. Some of them, like this prick, are criminals with a badge

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

Sounds like that department needs to burn down.

The tree of liberty needs to be watered by the blood patriots to be kept alive.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

That entity must be destroyed by force of arms with fire and brimstone.

Good day!
Let’s not wait for an investigation and full autopsy or anything. I mean, the initial coroner report is that he did not die of asphyxiation, and drugs were found in his blood. No, we don’t need science, you know better because you saw a video.

However, if the report concludes he did indeed die from police negligence, then maybe you are right. The tyrants running the inner cities, the mayors, the police chiefs, even a governor, can be held accountable.

We have the autospy you moron (actually we have TWO autopsies!)

Not like we needed one.
LOL, the “family hired” doctor, paid to say what they want to hear. I’ll wait for the full report which includes the toxicology report which won’t come for weeks or even months.

Dr. Baden is a renowned forensic scientist. He will never lie about his findings because he has spent too many decades building an unimpeachable reputation.

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

Good day!
Let’s not wait for an investigation and full autopsy or anything. I mean, the initial coroner report is that he did not die of asphyxiation, and drugs were found in his blood. No, we don’t need science, you know better because you saw a video.

However, if the report concludes he did indeed die from police negligence, then maybe you are right. The tyrants running the inner cities, the mayors, the police chiefs, even a governor, can be held accountable.

Not like we needed one.
LOL, the “family hired” doctor, paid to say what they want to hear. I’ll wait for the full report which includes the toxicology report which won’t come for weeks or even months.

If you watched your neighbor place cement blocks on their dog's neck, would you need an "expert veterinarian" to determine the cause of death?

You're an idiot.

"I can't breathe..."
"Mama...mama..."

flatline

That depends. Did the dog have multiple medical conditions and loaded with illegal narcotics?

Good day!

Not like we needed one.

If you watched your neighbor place cement blocks on their dog's neck, would you need an "expert veterinarian" to determine the cause of death?

You're an idiot.

"I can't breathe..."
"Mama...mama..."

flatline

That depends. Did the dog have multiple medical conditions and loaded with illegal narcotics?
What business is it of yours, until you put blocks on his neck and he died. Ohhh... now it matters. Gee... I wonder why..?

Well this thread makes the difference between the left and right crystal clear

Left = social/mob "justice"
Right = the rule of law and trials

I despise the mob mentality of the left.

By your own standards, if my mob wants to ransack black homes, beat an kill them because blacks are responsible for most crime in the country then my mob is justifed

Burning down businesses gets the attention to the business owning class, who control and fund the candidacy and nomination processes in the smoke filled rooms.

11/10 response by the people.

Smoke filled rooms? What are they doing, burning toast? You can't even smoke on a beach in some places.

Good day!

Not like we needed one.

You're an idiot.

"I can't breathe..."
"Mama...mama..."

flatline

What business is it of yours, until you put blocks on his neck and he died. Ohhh... now it matters. Gee... I wonder why..?

The difference is I own the dog and you're on my property. The uncivilized lowlifes never even met this guy.

If nothing else, this should end the whole gun control narrative forever.
You're correct. Most police officers shouldn't have them.

Then who would take a job as a police officer?
Then who would take a job as a pizza delivery man, florist, accountant, plumber...

Pizza delivery men, florists, accountants and plumbers don't have a job confronting criminals all day long.

Good day!

Not like we needed one.

You're an idiot.

"I can't breathe..."
"Mama...mama..."

flatline

The difference is I own the dog and you're on my property. The uncivilized lowlifes never even met this guy.
The cop didn't own Floyd, and public space isn't Chauvins property. We outlawed that shit years ago. Catch up. And you never met either of them. Youre dismissed...

Then who would take a job as a pizza delivery man, florist, accountant, plumber...

Pizza delivery men, florists, accountants and plumbers don't have a job confronting criminals all day long.
Till they do. Just like "cops".

People are saying there is systemic racism in law enforcement and cops never get consequences.

Well, this cop was fired and arrested and charged with murder.

What the fuck do people want? Do go around the legal process and just lynch him?

That's exactly what they want. They don't believe in our laws or Constitution. They don't believe that everybody is innocent until proven guilty. We are talking about neanderthals here.

And cops need guns for the lowlifes that don't like them.

Saint Floyd had a bad heart and loaded up on fentanyl and meth. Too bad he chose to destroy a good man's life when he poisoned himself.

The cop murdered a man because he could. That action is going to lead to good cops being murdered, and has been the reason that antifart and their fascist masters have claimed for insurrection.

If you support evil cops, just because they are cops, you are just as bad as antifart.

Nobody decent "supports" evil cops. Conversely, indecent filth does support evil thugs.
This is a simple shit happens isolated event....there is no pattern or growing trend...Don't drink the Leftist piss.

Don't lecture me about leftist piss. That cop murdered that man. I watched it happen. If it didn't start out as murder it sure ended as pre meditated murder when the prick kept his knee on the mans neck for more than 2 and a half minutes.

Just remember. Not all police are great. Some of them, like this prick, are criminals with a badge

No lecturing, just suggesting you don't get tangled up in the emotion of it all.
I'll let a court decide this mans fate...For now, I'll go with accidental killing with the catalyst being thug culture.

No more than me, or anyone else. Actually... I care more about me, than them. Yet I understand their need.

No more than me, or anyone else. Actually... I care more about me, than them. Yet I understand their need.

That was the only point I was making. Police officers do need guns. Sure, I may run into a criminal unknowingly, and if I don't have my firearm, may suffer the consequences. However it's different with police because they deliberately go after the criminals. It's their job.

No lecturing, just suggesting you don't get tangled up in the emotion of it all.
I'll let a court decide this mans fate...For now, I'll go with accidental killing with the catalyst being thug culture.

If his knee is the actual cause of Floyd's death, then he should be tried for manslaughter. I have no reason to believe his intent was to kill the guy. He's been on the force for 20 years and it's likely he's done this to many other people with no harm done.

That was the only point I was making. Police officers do need guns. Sure, I may run into a criminal unknowingly, and if I don't have my firearm, may suffer the consequences. However it's different with police because they deliberately go after the criminals. It's their job.
Wrong. The majority respond to complaints. Its the free men of societys job to determine if the complaints earns the accused the moniker of criminal. Any of your other rights, and authority you'd like to forfeit on everyone else's behalf?

Good day!

We have processes in place to deal with this officer who possibly killed a suspect. My opinion is if you don't like living in a civilized society, move the hell out of this country to an uncivilized society out in the jungle someplace were they have no police, judges, juries and you simply get revenge in your own way.

However if you choose to live in a civilized society, then you need to be civilized yourself.
Just hand in your guns bro, you can't fight back against tyranny, you can't even recognize it.

There is no tyranny here. Every death at the hands of a police officer is investigated throughly. If video is possible, it's examined, a full autopsy report is completed, forensic science is used to verify or cast doubt of the officers story. In many cases like this one, the family hires a private doctor to go through the autopsy reports and evidence.

I don't call that tyranny. Tyranny is going out and destroying private and public property because you are too ignorant and uneducated to understand how our justice system works. That's what I seen with the rioters and looters.

Wrong. The majority respond to complaints. Its the free men of societys job to determine if the complaints earns the accused the moniker of criminal. Any of your other rights, and authority you'd like to forfeit on everyone else's behalf?

Of course they respond to complaints. A clerk calls police to tell them he or she has just been robbed at the convenient store. It's the job of police officers to locate the suspect, arrest him, and bring him to jail to await a bail judgment. In other words, confronting an armed criminal.

Civilians don't do that. Yes, we now have the right to use deadly force in most states, but it's not our job to locate a criminal and bring him to justice. That's why we have police.

New Topics

Forum List

Back