So I watched a murder on video.

Well this thread makes the difference between the left and right crystal clear

Left = social/mob "justice"
Right = the rule of law and trials

I despise the mob mentality of the left.

By your own standards, if my mob wants to ransack black homes, beat an kill them because blacks are responsible for most crime in the country then my mob is justifed

Saint Floyd had a bad heart and loaded up on fentanyl and meth. Too bad he chose to destroy a good man's life when he poisoned himself.
In a free nation; for good, or ill a man ought to be able to decide for himself what he consumes. But none the less; the police interact with the entire public. Not just the healthy, and drug free. As such there is no presupposition that any officer can be granted that the person they are dealing with is “heathy as a bull”. If they ant understand the variety of people, and health conditions they may encounter, they’re in the wrong line of work. And to think cops are unfamiliar with dealing with people on drugs, or compromised by other infirmities is one of the weakest justifications yet foisted in defense of what nearly every person in America categorically deemed wrong.

Internet bad asses. Awesome.

Why don’t you stop black on black crime?

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation’s population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims.

Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it’s 22 times that of whites. Coupled with being most of the nation’s homicide victims, blacks are most of the victims of violent personal crimes, such as assault and robbery.

Are people REALLY concerned about Floyd? Or is this just an excuse by many to act badly?

Why aren’t they rioting over black on black murder in our cities? Seems like it would save more lives.

People are saying there is systemic racism in law enforcement and cops never get consequences.

Well, this cop was fired and arrested and charged with murder.

What the fuck do people want? Do go around the legal process and just lynch him?

By your own standards, if my mob wants to ransack black homes, beat an kill them because blacks are responsible for most crime in the country then my mob is justifed

Burning down businesses gets the attention to the business owning class, who control and fund the candidacy and nomination processes in the smoke filled rooms.

11/10 response by the people.

People are saying there is systemic racism in law enforcement and cops never get consequences.

What the fuck do people want? Do go around the legal process and just lynch him?

None of that shit would have happened if there was no protests and pillaging.

A tyranny is a lawless society.

Can't peacefully negotiate with a terrorist regime, the sword is the only solution.

And it's working.

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

Sounds like that department needs to burn down.

The tree of liberty needs to be watered by the blood patriots to be kept alive.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

That entity must be destroyed by force of arms with fire and brimstone.

Good day!
Let’s not wait for an investigation and full autopsy or anything. I mean, the initial coroner report is that he did not die of asphyxiation, and drugs were found in his blood. No, we don’t need science, you know better because you saw a video.

However, if the report concludes he did indeed die from police negligence, then maybe you are right. The tyrants running the inner cities, the mayors, the police chiefs, even a governor, can be held accountable.

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

Good day!
Let’s not wait for an investigation and full autopsy or anything. I mean, the initial coroner report is that he did not die of asphyxiation, and drugs were found in his blood. No, we don’t need science, you know better because you saw a video.

However, if the report concludes he did indeed die from police negligence, then maybe you are right. The tyrants running the inner cities, the mayors, the police chiefs, even a governor, can be held accountable.

We have the autospy you moron (actually we have TWO autopsies!)

Not like we needed one.

Good day!

Not like we needed one.
LOL, the “family hired” doctor, paid to say what they want to hear. I’ll wait for the full report which includes the toxicology report which won’t come for weeks or even months.

Good day!

Not like we needed one.
LOL, the “family hired” doctor, paid to say what they want to hear. I’ll wait for the full report which includes the toxicology report which won’t come for weeks or even months.

If you watched your neighbor place cement blocks on their dog's neck, would you need an "expert veterinarian" to determine the cause of death?

You're an idiot.

"I can't breathe..."
"Mama...mama..."

flatline

Burning down businesses gets the attention to the business owning class, who control and fund the candidacy and nomination processes in the smoke filled rooms.

Yes, burning down black owned businesses in retaliation for a white cop killing a black guy is brilliant.

When someone physically threatened me, I looted and burned down the Poke place down the street owned by a white couple.

Yes, burning down black owned businesses in retaliation for a white cop killing a black guy is brilliant.

When someone physically threatened me, I looted and burned down the Poke place down the street owned by a white couple.

It is brilliant.

Shut down the entire economic system, that's how everyone is forced to come to the table and solve the problem.

Nothing else works against a regime that legalizes serial killing of citizens.

Business Owner: "Shit, some of my friend's real estate just burned down...fucking cops murdering blacks again..." [makes phone call to his political sponsee] "Hey go fix this shit and make sure cops stop killing blacks or I'll withdraw my funding from your campaign."

Typical Politician: "Fuck, that's the 100th phone call from one of my sponsers in the last 24 hours saying the same thing...ok I'm gonna go fix this shit."

See problem solved.

None of that shit would have happened if there was no protests and pillaging.

A tyranny is a lawless society.

Can't peacefully negotiate with a terrorist regime, the sword is the only solution.

And it's working.
Not quite. Most effective “tyrannies” have remarkably low crime rates; and are anything but lawless. Saddams Iraq was nearly crime free. But additionally no one was free. Americans need to break themselves from this false belief that freedom is synonymous with security. It’s the lie that has fooled so many into giving their freedoms away.

They're advocating "social justice" or mob rule. This guy needs to be turned in to the FBI. He is calling for MURDER on this site. I've had threads deleted for MUCH LESS.
.Why is this thread still here?

Advocating murder is okay on USMB?

The people looting and committing arson don’t give a squirt of piss about Floyd. They are criminals. They all deserve prison.

Tyranny breeds lawlessness. You think the streets of Boston weren't full of scoundrels during the American Revolution?

Revolutions: Started by idealists, fought by patriots, won by scoundrels.

" Thomas Carlyle claimed that “All revolutions are conceived by idealists, implemented by fanatics, and its fruits are stolen by scoundrels”. "

They're advocating "social justice" or mob rule. This guy needs to be turned in to the FBI. He is calling for MURDER on this site. I've had threads deleted for MUCH LESS.
.Why is this thread still here?

Advocating murder is okay on USMB?

You're advocating the serial killing of citizens cops. Touche?

The people looting and committing arson don’t give a squirt of piss about Floyd. They are criminals. They all deserve prison.

Tyranny breeds lawlessness. You think the streets of Boston weren't full of scoundrels during the American Revolution?

" Thomas Carlyle claimed that “All revolutions are conceived by idealists, implemented by fanatics, and its fruits are stolen by scoundrels”. "

Perhaps you would like it if they looted and burned down your home and the business from which you earn your living.

That would send a message, wouldn’t it?

Perhaps you would like it if they looted and burned down your home and the business from which you earn your living.

That would send a message, wouldn’t it?

It would most certainly a message. You are correct. Straight to my insurance company and another to my local politicians.

Forum List

Back