So I just watched th Issa video

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Issa caled lerner a liar and stopped the hearing. Then cummings said he had a procedural question, then started bashin the republican committee. Did cummings eversaywnat his question was in his interviews, i didnt look like he had one, he got an attitude and started bashin....and hasnthe done this before?

The problem with the Black Congressional Caucus is whenever they see a microphone in front of their face, they thing they are on the Maury Povich Show.

Issa caled lerner a liar and stopped the hearing. Then cummings said he had a procedural question, then started bashin the republican committee. Did cummings eversaywnat his question was in his interviews, i didnt look like he had one, he got an attitude and started bashin....and hasnthe done this before?

This was all orchestrated by dems to take the focus off lerner If she ever tells the truth we will all see it came straight from obama. Typical chicago style politics.

This was all orchestrated by dems to take the focus off lerner If she ever tells the truth we will all see it came straight from obama. Typical chicago style politics.

True, but I've asked that question a ton of times and no liberal can give man an answer.

True, but I've asked that question a ton of times and no liberal can give man an answer.
Maybe they don't like the answer that they would have to give you.

Forum List

Back