So, I guess the official Hillary campaign theme was launched last night.

Why do you think that is the case?

You mean why have they spent the last 30 years trying to demolish the middle class?

That's not an answer to my question, care to try again?

Yes, it was. It just wasn't the one you wanted to hear.

You don't answer a question with a question, maybe you should rephrase.

No, I think I got my point across. If that point is too scary for you process, that's not my problem.

Get back to me when you actually have a point and not a stupid question.

You mean why have they spent the last 30 years trying to demolish the middle class?

No, I think I got my point across. If that point is too scary for you process, that's not my problem.

Point was made and argument was won.

Point was made and argument was won.

LMAO, your dear leader was in charge of the recovery. Do you not remember the recovery summer and all his speeches since telling us how fucking great things are? You made no point and you won nothing, the country has lost a bunch because of that lying MF.

LMAO, your dear leader was in charge of the recovery. Do you not remember the recovery summer and all his speeches since telling us how fucking great things are? You made no point and you won nothing, the country has lost a bunch because of that lying MF.

So it's Obama's fault that the rich decided to us yet another recession to screw working people.

Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome. You all come to love your abusers. Or maybe 50 Shades of Grey.

So it's Obama's fault that the rich decided to us yet another recession to screw working people.

Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome. You all come to love your abusers. Or maybe 50 Shades of Grey.

Did you bother to read the nonsense you just posted, I think you need to step away from the blunt and boxed wine.

Arquette looks like she's packing about 180 lbs of blubber these days....she looked pretty heavy at the end of "Boardwalk Empire" with arms bigger than Nucky's legs.

10_8_11.gif

Arquette was a plant as Hitlery came out of hiding yesterday and spoke at Silicon Valley Womens Conference. Subject of speech.......wait for it.........."it's time to break every glass ceiling". This crap is coordinated.
Owl32 is spot on!

Because the principals harped on it time after time after time, and because I WAS THERE!

In case you haven't been apprised, women have the responsibility of taking care of the home, the children, and in most cases, the finances. Perhaps those women were attending doctor's appts. with their children.

Are you saying that man has none of those responsibilities?

You said more women were absent than men. I offered you some reasons why. If you want interject your own posturing, do so.

I didn't say that, RR did.

Btw, can you prove that women is paid less for the same work? Is it the same work if women are, like you just said, absent more?

Do you argue with yourself often?

You claim I said something I didn't say. Typical liberal bitch.

Day's half shot and I still don't hear Hillary joyously singing her campaign song. But surely some of you liberals have heard her....at least in your minds....'cause that's the only place you can see her, either.

Hint: Put her picture on the side of some milk cartons and see if anyone calls in with a lead.

Let us be clear, whether it is that brain damaged bitch with her 70 lb ass or the fake lying Native American, they will be running a woman, and Hollywood launched the narrative.

Either way, their pathetic, yet very effective art of victimology is their best way to hide their marxist intentions. It is their key.

Day's half shot and I still don't hear Hillary joyously singing her campaign song. But surely some of you liberals have heard her....at least in your minds....'cause that's the only place you can see her, either.

Hint: Put her picture on the side of some milk cartons and see if anyone calls in with a lead.

Well, I am sure there is lipo and/or intensive botox injections going on, and the bruises need to be healed up.

Sooooooo

Did you bother to read the nonsense you just posted, I think you need to step away from the blunt and boxed wine.

Not at all guy. It takes a special kind of stupid to watch the rich take away your good salaries, your pensions, your health care and then say, "Well, Gosh Darn, those guys need another tax cut and a bail out, the poor things!"

Forum List

Back