So, I guess the official Hillary campaign theme was launched last night.

I got a question for all you libs that believe in the pay gap myth. If women make so much less than men for doing the same job, then why wouldn't those greedy CEO's just hire women, according to you they could get the same things done and save a butt load of money.

I swear, bitches, claiming they don't get the respect they deserve.

Yep... when in truth, if they deserved respect, they'd have it.

Actually my post was intentionally self-cancelling sarcasm. I love babes whether they want me to or not. Wait a minute, was that last sentence self-cancelling sarcasm...oh,hell, never mind.

I got a question for all you libs that believe in the pay gap myth. If women make so much less than men for doing the same job, then why wouldn't those greedy CEO's just hire women, according to you they could get the same things done and save a butt load of money.

Good point. How many video clips have you ever seen of any huge factory anywhere in the world, where rote, repetitive, mind-numbing (light duty) assembly line work is involved, where every worker wasn't a woman? Men do heavy factory work, like automobile production lines, though many women now do that kind of work in the US. I don't believe Marxist bullshit about women being paid less than men in the US for doing the same work. Let them prove it.

Washington is one of the biggest culprits for paying women less. I'm sure Patricia was talking to them. I do think she's a good actress, though I don't agree with all her views. She's very pretty, but that dress was hideous.

That pay gap never takes into consideration the job.

As for hearing Hillary roar?? Just wait till someone asks her about Behghazi and her State Department. They sure as shit didn't roar. They fucked up and four men died.

Roar my ass.

8224e4e90835d60514b83ab733a0002a-e1424661632592-1940x1091.jpg

(Typical dark rimmed glasses trying to appear smart and studious and dignified)

I am woman! Here me roar!

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Women are treated so unfairly by white America!!!!

Waaaaaa!!

I was wondering why she chose that frumpy just out of bed hairdo that must be it -- it's Hillary

Well, actually, they do. the 2008 Recession was a "Man-Cession", in that women exceeded men in the work force for the first time.

8224e4e90835d60514b83ab733a0002a-e1424661632592-1940x1091.jpg

(Typical dark rimmed glasses trying to appear smart and studious and dignified)

I am woman! Here me roar!

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Women are treated so unfairly by white America!!!!

Waaaaaa!!

I was wondering why she chose that frumpy just out of bed hairdo that must be it -- it's Hillary

She is a cool Limousine Liberal. Her shit doesn't stink.

Well, actually, they do. the 2008 Recession was a "Man-Cession", in that women exceeded men in the work force for the first time.

I would like to see the data in which you made this conclusion. Here is a link to the US census site which shows no such thing that I found. Although I did find it on other sites there may be a reason, liberals, such as Hillary, pay women lower wages. The jobs that Obama has created are lower paid jobs, thus more work for the liberal low paid women.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/pdf/women_workforce_slides.pdf

And she probably threw her career down the drain voicing it publicly...
Oh you're pissed a woman used an award for women to advocate for women in one single sentence?

Yea, she was held down by the men her whole life.
Her rant would make more sense if award for a women was given to a men.
Her 'rant' had nothing to do with women until the final sentence.

Her final sentence is a rant I am talking about.
A single sentence that lasts less than 5 seconds counts as a rant? Well I guess for people who voted for Bush twice that's a lot of words.

It lasted more then 5 seconds. It would be longer, but they were ready to cut her off.

Anyways, rant is a rant. She wants more money... you know old saying, dog doesnt bark for the sake of village.

Why do you think that is the case?

How do you know women missed more time?

Because the principals harped on it time after time after time, and because I WAS THERE!

In case you haven't been apprised, women have the responsibility of taking care of the home, the children, and in most cases, the finances. Perhaps those women were attending doctor's appts. with their children.

Are you saying that man has none of those responsibilities?

You said more women were absent than men. I offered you some reasons why. If you want interject your own posturing, do so.

I didn't say that, RR did.

Btw, can you prove that women is paid less for the same work? Is it the same work if women are, like you just said, absent more?

Do you argue with yourself often?

I would like to see the data in which you made this conclusion. Here is a link to the US census site which shows no such thing that I found. Although I did find it on other sites there may be a reason, liberals, such as Hillary, pay women lower wages. The jobs that Obama has created are lower paid jobs, thus more work for the liberal low paid women.

No, you wouldn't. And someone should have explained to you at an early age that contradiction is not an argument.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2...irst-women-outnumber-men-on-us-payrolls/?_r=0

For the first time, women have outnumbered men on the nation’s payrolls.

The Labor Department revised on Friday its previous estimates ofnonfarm payroll employees, the monthly aggregate employment series that gets the most media attention.

The most recent jobs estimates by gender are for January. Before adjusting for seasonal changes, 64.2 million payroll employees last month were women, and only 63.4 million were men.

You mean why have they spent the last 30 years trying to demolish the middle class?

You mean why have they spent the last 30 years trying to demolish the middle class?

That's not an answer to my question, care to try again?

In case you haven't been apprised, women have the responsibility of taking care of the home, the children, and in most cases, the finances. Perhaps those women were attending doctor's appts. with their children.
Most people have noticed. Women make different career choices, that's why they take home less, not because they are abused.

What's the liberal solution, pay them a higher hourly rate so the outcome will be equal?

Yes, it was. It just wasn't the one you wanted to hear.

You don't answer a question with a question, maybe you should rephrase.

You don't answer a question with a question, maybe you should rephrase.

No, I think I got my point across. If that point is too scary for you process, that's not my problem.

Forum List

Back